Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I feel bad for her friends since they're actually decent and tolerant in the threads. Her on the other hand is full blown moron. She even said Joseph is unprofessional rofl

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

omg yeah. She thought his tweets were annoying and unprofessional. I remember her completely lol

Posted at
Cooling
I feel bad for Tyler's fans in general about that one, but not for her. judging by episodes alone I never would have thought they would write him off the show this way (it's not even known yet if he's coming back as a regular/recurring/at all). I thought they were more invested in TC (even though I'm aware of their obvious lack of interest in Tyler, but he had a SL this season), I guess I was wrong?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
IMO getting rid of him that way made me question if they're really even milking KC at all. I mean there's a spinoff yet we're already getting a sex scene apparently and now there's talk about crossovers? It kind of looks like they prefer KC, which is ironic considering the way they treat and write DE.
Posted at
Cooling

Yes, it's not making sense if they're just milking KC.

it's so wierd though that they would just kill TC, with the way they've been writing TC these last two season... NO SENSE.

maybe it's because of the spinoff? lol no Klaus, we have no idea what to write for either Tyler or TC.

(no, I'm not saying that the only thing that could be written for them is Klaus, I just think these writers are really that bad)

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

I remember an earlier interview with Trevino and Candice. They were basically talking about how this is the season where Caroline makes a choice between Tyler and Klaus, and that it was basically up to the writers. Could be that the writers have made their choice and KC it is. They were very invested in TC, but I mean, their partings were always left open-ended and it almost seemed like Tyler would pop up just to provide a little drama for others around him.

I'm getting more and more curious as to whats happening with this spin-off. Seriously though, I felt a little bad for TC and for Trevino as well.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Maybe they want Tyler to reprise his role in the spin-off at a later date. If his story is most relevant to Klaus, then it wouldn't be too far off right?

Posted at
Cooling

and I thought the point of Klaus killing Carol was more hurt/comfort for TC... lol this is stupid.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah that's what fanforum was saying, that it makes more sense for him to go in the spinoff

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

But we've been wondering for a while now about Tyler and Caroline's future when Klaus goes off to the spinoff, because all their storylines revolved around him. There was a lot of talk in here about how possibly irrelevant Tyler would be without Klaus there any more.

Perhaps that's what the writers thought too? I always felt like they weren't very invested in Tyler and didn't really care to write for him (they were shipping him off every season, after all).

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.