Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I don't think Candice will go to the spinoff. It pisses me off they're ending Klaroline to do a Delena 2.0. Fuck that shit. So I'm supposed to believe that Klaus is too evil for nice and sweet Caroline but he's perfect for Mary Sue student Camille? On top of that, more Forwood sex scenes. Fuck you Julie.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

You know what I hate? How this supposed to mean that Elijah = Stephan, and Klaus = Damon.

in what fucking world is Damon equal to Klaus? I always saw more comparisons between Klaus and Stephan honestly. They both got that mass murderer thing going on. They're both charming. I just can't right now. My god. If I have to sit through another brother-centric triangle I will barf. Let Elijah have Hayley ateast. Those two would look hot together.

Whaatt?? more forwood sex??? WHEN? noooo

Posted at
2425 posts

Assuming Forwood will stay together then obviously more sex scenes. *gag* I don't know why Julie doesn't want to give Caroline a mature relationship. And I'm sick of Candice's stanning for Forwood and hating Klaroline. Does she really think having sex and hero worshipping Tyler makes for interesting SL?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm starting to think they cast this other girl because Candice said no to the part.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Can't blame her either. If she's not into it, she's not into it. We'll see. Hopefully this is all a false call.

And i think Tyler is the extended absence.

Posted at
2425 posts

I just want Tyler to die and for Caroline to be kickass. I want her to tell Elena off and be best friends with Rebekah. I also want a dark SL for her like maybe her mother dies to save Elena and Caroline goes off the rails. Or just become a darker and angrier person who wears all black and stake anyone who pisses her off. That'd be awesome.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol goth fan much?? It kind of what happened to her after she was turned though. Man, I'm so sad right now. This is officially the end of Klaroline. The way this new actress looks is proof enough. (i.e.: similarity to Caroline)

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Maybe she's Elijah's love interest? 

Oh hell NO! That whatever girl is so good for both my bbys! No!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Damn it! I meant *not good for them!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I don't think Candice will go to the spinoff. It pisses me off they're ending Klaroline to do a Delena 2.0. Fuck that shit.

THIS so much! Why the hell then even start Klarolin in s3 in the firsl place(((((((((( FUCK YOU PLEC! And the horrible part is what role is the for Caroline to play after Klaus leaves? Just sexing Tyler and being a SE cheerleader? If I were Candice I woudl be concerned to say the least about my character staying in MF because hELLO they fucking GRADUATING this year and supposed to be off to college! So wat are we gonna get? 3 more seasons and the time span between the graduation ceremony and when they finally go to college (LOL, like they even care about going there)...........

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.