Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

Yeah she's been annoying as fuck lately, and like I said, her Damon hate wouldn't annoy me if it weren't for the fact that she's just president of Stefan's fanclub, rather than flat out reminding elena how he treated her in S1. And the way she brushed off Stefan going to ripper mode on Carols funeral, I mean wow Caroline who the fuck cares how much a vampire drinks? Why not tell him not to kill anyone instead of saying he drank too much. Caroline has every right to defend steffdward.

She never experienced his supposedly evil shit first-hand(and even what we saw was so fucking tame that I saw no difference from usual steffdward), while she experienced Damon first-hand. 

So when you have two characters and ONE of them saved your life and helped you, while OTHER raped you for weeks and tried to kill you multiple times, you tend to side with the one who would not stab you the first second he gets. 

Steffdward is awful character, maybe just as awful as Elena, but, frankly, Caroline's liking of him is justified since he was only one who actually bothered to help her. 

Posted at

To make an example, note the difference on HOW DIFFERENTLY Cordelia/Faith/etc react to the notion of Angelus, versus someone like Wesley or Lilah. 

Lilah had full access on Angel's past and knows every detail and Wesley studied him for years at the academy, but both of them only KNOW of him, not have experienced him.

So they treat the notion of him differently than for example, Cordelia, who experienced his entire history, not to mention the Sunnydale run-ins.

Even Faith has that insight(considering she is sort-of a monster trying to be good too) and she only got a small glimpse of what Angel is capable of.  She likes Angel because him being redeemable means she is redeemable too. 

Contrast that to how Buffy reacts to him, since she, theoretically, experienced what Angel is capable of the least during S1/early-S2. She KNOWS he used to be this big bad, but she is biased towards him. Hell, even when she is faced with that, she still is somewhat biased and only latter starts to realize it(sadly not fast enough, considering S8).

In same, but far more simplistic way, Caroline is biased towards Stefdward, while reacting towards damon more on how Cordy reacts to Angelus. 

And now I feel dirty for even comparing a masterpiece to this twilight-wannabe trainwreck. 

Posted at

lol answer that survey troll thatmofo bahahah

I am mean today

Posted at
Cooling

Her Stefan stanning doesn’t bother me, it makes sense. and I don't care ~how she expresses her Damon hate.what IS annoying to me is that there's absolutely no focus about her in any of her interactions, she's merely being used to prop all these other characters. I guess Plec thinks she's done developing her, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean nothing can be done with her except this shit (oh, and kidnap. and torture).

she didn't have much of a SL last season either, but it's only getting worse and worse. The last episode she was in (10) made me even miss episode 8, with all its grossness.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Ugh I hate Plec for ruining a good thing...Stefan and Caroline's relationship was good until now that Caroline has been turned into a psycho Team Stefan supporter.....God, why can't she join in on the spin-off...if they are supposed to be graduating this season, there won't be a reason for Caroline to stay in MF! 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

LOLOL have you seen this?

its from my beloved wetpaint!

Posted at
Cooling

look at her smiling!!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Her Stefan stanning doesn’t bother me, it makes sense. and I don't care ~how she expresses her Damon hate.what IS annoying to me is that there's absolutely no focus about her in any of her interactions, she's merely being used to prop all these other characters. I guess Plec thinks she's done developing her, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean nothing can be done with her except this shit (oh, and kidnap. and torture).

^^THIS THIS and THIS to infinity.There is nothing wrong with her Stefan stanning,but i hate her Stelena stanning.Srsly,there is no reason  why she should be constantly telling Stefan not to back off,tbh i think she should just stay away from DES drama,its Elena's life and she'll bang whoever the fuck she wants.Its none of Caroline's business.She should just focus on her own life which i guess doesn't exist because she is too busy telling others what to do.ugh,i hate J.P for ruining  Caroline.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

look at her smiling!!

lets just hope J.P doesn't dagger her in the upcoming epi's.

Posted at
Cooling

there's Rebekah stills from episodes 12,13, and 14. so it's unlikely.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad