Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL i forgot he went fangirly with Nik too That's why I want to see them meet, lol.
Posted at

omg haha

if he pees his pants, i will DIE from LOLING

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,u guys,i just watched the epi out of curiousity and i'm pretty sure if Shane ever came across Klaus and Elijah together,he'd probably start hyperventilating out of his hardcore fanboying and faint.He's such a nerd,damn.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
He's probably obsessed with klaus the most, then Silas
Posted at
2425 posts

Forwood is fucking lame. I can't wait until Julie destroys them completely. After klaus leaves she will have them fuck or Caroline wipe snot from Tyler's ugly crying face then alternate until the viewers start writing her death threats to get them off the screen. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The more i have to see of Forwood,the more i wish for Caroline's death.At this point that'd be the bbest,her character has been fucking lame since mid s3,i'd rather see her dead than deteriorate to Elena's levels of awfullness.

Posted at

If Tyler and Caroline was show's main pairing and if they were teh only main characters, I would still be in the show. Forwood is the only thing that got me through mediocrity of S2 and S3. 

Posted at

in watching the*

Posted at
2425 posts
^do you like watching paint dry?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah she's been annoying as fuck lately, and like I said, her Damon hate wouldn't annoy me if it weren't for the fact that she's just president of Stefan's fanclub, rather than flat out reminding elena how he treated her in S1. And the way she brushed off Stefan going to ripper mode on Carols funeral, I mean wow Caroline who the fuck cares how much a vampire drinks? Why not tell him not to kill anyone instead of saying he drank too much. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad