Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

stories called "klaroline adopts" man that's some gold.

lmao I can't. I just went to ff.net and there are two stories, one below the other, about klaroline babies. Summaries made me want to take my eyes out of their socks. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT STUFF. Daddy Klaus, I CANNOT.

BTW did you guys hear?Caroline dries is going to take over TVD now that Julie is going to be busy with another show...isn't she the one who wrote the humming bird and horse epi's?Great,we can have favourite animal of the week themed epi's from now on.i vote for unicorns.

LOL Dries is unlucky, Klaus will be in the spinoff once she takes over and she won't be able to put more animal fantasies in his storylines. Ooooh, too bad (mwhahaha). Perhaps she will give Damon's crow its own plot? Or she will elaborate more on Stefan's friendship with that chipmunk? LMAO FOREVER.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Caroline Fries is also writing the prom episode, oh shit 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Unfortunately Damon ate his crow lol and what about all those squirrels Stefan ate?maybe they'll form an army and come back as ghosts to take over MF  or maybe the ghost of the dead crow and squirrel ghost army'll form an alliance to take revenge from the salvabro's.lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol that crow thing was funny. Sucks that Fries can't get her little hands on the Os 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I want the Klaroline son one PLEASE!

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. I can't An army of chipmunks and crows.......U PEOPLE fucking own my heart like Chuck Bass wears a suit. FAB! 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
that son one is here lmfao Http://klarolinedrabblings.tumblr.com/tagged/ka
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Thank you luv

Posted at

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you watch Lost girl toooooooooooooo> I thought i was the only one. Kitty, so its so Kitty. Say its so...YES. 

MY FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE RIGHT NOW.

Tamsin is perfect. So is Kenzi.

Posted at

Seriously, everything Tamsin says or does is gold:

Especially loved her reactions to Bo/Dyson shenanigans. Became instant favorite of mine that very second:

Kenzi is not too far behind on the scale of awesome though. Kind of hate everyone else right now for neglecting her and ignoring her problems though. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.