Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

WTF is this woman doing?

Laughing.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Back on topic, putting Daniel's amazing screen presence aside, Elijah has benefited from the fact that he shows up on TVD every 20 episodes and Julie didn't have the opportunity to fuck his character up yet.

I think people wouldn't have such high standards for him if he appeared on the show regularly.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Haha,i think i'm going to save the story to my laptop and read it everytime i'm feeling down lol.shit,even thinking about it makes me laugh like craaay lmfao

@Patri Lets hope she stays busy with this tomorrow whatever show and doesn't have time to ruin the originals spin off lol.I'll be totally on board if that happens

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

SEND ME THE DAMN STORY...........I feel so left out

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Julie didn't have the opportunity to fuck his character up yet.Thats not for the lack of trying tho.remember that dumbass letter he wrote Elena.It took his awesomeness down a  couple notches,for me atleast.

Posted at
Cooling

Elijah has benefited from the fact that he shows up on TVD every 20 episodes and Julie didn't have the opportunity to fuck his character up yet.

I think people wouldn't have such high standards for him if he appeared on the show regularly.

Exactly. they've wrote themselves into a wall with the Originals which is why Klaus and Rebekah looks so dumb occasionally, even Kol who hasn't been on screen so much; why would he just walk around with a bat and won't just Kill Damon? It doesn't make any sense.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Red let me look for it lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

why would he just walk around with a bat and won't just Kill Damon? Because he likes to torture?just like his siblings.lol.i think he' the most sensible one atm anyway

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Red which fic did you want me to send you? The Prowl one or the adventures of klaroline raising their son.

Laughing.

LOL.

why would he just walk around with a bat and won't just Kill Damon?

Kol is still the smartest Original (and character, period) right now. It's hilarious that everyone thinks Silas is just a "bedtime story"
Posted at
Cooling

They all appears pretty dumb because the MF gang planed to kill them so many times and they couldn't really retaliate becaus the writers love all the characters.

It's hilarious that everyone thinks Silas is just a "bedtime story"

and yet all of them are so sure the cure is real, and won't backfire or anything.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad