Klaroline or Forwood?
Yes, I am AZN but mixed asian actually :) hispanic-asian
@Kiddie Pool, I don't know but I am with Glenna, I go gaga for brit accents......
Look, let me make it clear
HOT GUY+BRITISH ACCENT+BITCHY=UMF UMF FAP FAP
k?Posted 1/9/2013 11:27:06 PM #
Chris Colfer mentioned fan fiction. I love him.Posted 1/10/2013 12:38:54 AM #
omg wtf.LOL@ freckles.get a sense of humor grl.haha.
Posted 1/10/2013 5:17:56 AM #
- and i'm not really opposed to Stebekah but i don't want Stefan to just use and throw Becky like everyone else or go all Damon on Elena either.no,just NO.
You know our fandom is insane when someone says it's okay for some characters to be in dark/abusive relationships but it's wrong wrong for others. Uhhh...Posted 1/10/2013 4:01:05 PM #
You know our fandom is insane when someone says it's okay for some characters to be in dark/abusive relationships but it's wrong wrong for others.
Oh gods, people want actual logic and sensibility for character actions and something that is righ for one character to do would be OOC for other? SHOCKINGPosted 1/10/2013 5:00:25 PM #
I still think the cure can kill Klaus.
Posted 1/10/2013 5:10:05 PM #
- Ariel: They've blown so much smoke in the water for this character
- Ariel: Basically, looking out Klaus as a character--He's incredibly popular. He creates plot. He adds to the story and the characters.
- Ariel: they would not throw that away. They only kill characters that have nothing more to give to the show
- Flora: Like if every character practically connects to him then what the hell are they gonna do after he's gone
- Ariel: EXACTLY. And by creating the "If any original dies, all in their bloodline dies", the writers have literally erased Klaus from the death board
- Ariel: They've TOLD us. I don't know why it's still a discussion
- Ariel: Probably because TVD fans are vulnerable and paranoid
Oh gods, people want actual logic and sensibility for character actions and something that is righ for one character to do would be OOC for other? SHOCKINGSo it's "right" for one character to be abused but not another. Hahahaha.Posted 1/10/2013 5:16:17 PM #
The hell are you two bickering about, I'm confusedPosted 1/10/2013 5:48:14 PM #
I said that someone told me it makes sense for some characters to be in dark/abusive relationships while for others it makes no sense which I think is fucking stupid. And of course BN said that person's comment makes perfect sense. :/Posted 1/10/2013 6:01:17 PM #
So it's "right" for one character to be abused but not another.One character would take abuse.
Other character would fight back.
Another one would find turned on by that.
ANother one would have NOTHING to do with the abusive party EVER.
Different personalities reacting differently. Shocking, I know.Posted 1/10/2013 6:02:04 PM #