Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well fuck I guess I can't find anything
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i think i'll try that greek fic nicfanz suggested.i don't remember its name tho lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I love both Candice and Claire (and wish they both move on to bigger better things), but I think Claire has been more impressive this season. Mostly because she had some meaty material to work with while Caroline so far has been playing second fiddle to Tyler's storyline.

I'm glad somebody else agrees with me that Paul Wesley is underrated. Ian obviously stopped trying a long time ago. Now it's all eyebrows and crazy eyes lol.

I started Killer Instinct like Flora suggested, but you have all probably read it already. I'm on chapter 9, so far so good. Klaus is dark and a bit possessive, I approve.

Posted at
2425 posts
Kiddiepool the fic is solstice. I'd try any fic with an M rating lol. Idc too much about acting as long as they're hot and the SL is interesting
Posted at

omg i heard David anders just got cast on Arrow too,what is it with this guy and my fave shows

David Anders has a HUGE experience at playing shady douchebags

Posted at

Meh. Holtz is second Ian - where Ian's Damon just gouges his eyes out as "acting", Holtz just adds the same kind of sheep-smile to every sentence where "acting" is supposed to happen. Nothing out of ordinary and quite stale. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz thanx :) and same lol,i'll try anything with an M too,only prob for me is the ooc'ness.its like my pet peeve lol

@Patri Well since s3 second half,Caroline hasn't really had anything to do except just stand there and support other character's Sl and she'll continue doing so,since Plec likes her now.Srsly its like a curse,every character she likes,ends up getting ruined(Elena,Damon,Caroline etc)*sigh* and i like Claire too,i just love Candice a bit more lol.

lol i'm sick of Ian's eye acting,i just can't stand it anymore lol

and i've read KI.I liked it as well.This is the problem with KC fics,not enough good ones to read.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ian's eye acting is too much,it was hot in s1 i guess.but he totally over does it now,its like he's bored with his character or TVD idk.but he just stopped trying.

David Anders has a HUGE experience at playing shady douchebagsoh i've only seen him in tvd and ouat but yeah he's good.any idea who he's going to play in arrow?

Posted at

He goes back to the start of his popularity, his days as Sark in Alias, and on Arrow will play a criminal mastermind, who returns to the city from prison. Laurel(who is supposedly starting to show increasing disregard for rules, legal system, etc) is unable to get to him via legal means so she plans to use Arrow to hunt him down, which, surprisingly is exactly what David Anders' character wants, since he came back from prison with a long-term scheme to position himself as leader of the underworld and make Oliver reveal his identity. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
KI is the bestttt sigh every time I think of it I get depressed cause its over
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.