Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
^Lol.This is why is stopped reading it.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol FINE since you both insist I'll quit reading it, it seemed cool tho, I read up to chapter 5. I'll read Fate right now
Posted at
2425 posts
You guys should check out seduction 101. It's just a snippet right now but it looks promising.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I just finished 2 chapters of Fate, LOL it is so funny, this author is hilarious (in a good way). I forgot she's been following me, I'll follow back. I love the nicknames for Damon and Stefan and I love the whole Bride and Mate/Quen obsessions, lmfao @ Damon n Klaus basically.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Ikr,i couldn't stop laughing.i loved her names for the originals too lol @VRF...and omg the power struggle.its so sexyy! btw i just read a Klefaroline drabble,don't worry this one is not a threesome lol.Basically Caroline is trying to cheer Stefan up and then Klaus shows up at her place and they have a slumber party,its so cute and funny.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
At least they're not turning Klaus into a wimp who can't tell his right from his left. He's still mean, he will still choke people, threaten them and hold them hostages without giving a damn about what Caroline thinks.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol that does sound cute, who wrote it? Lul i'll catch up with Fate after I sleep, it was too funny and pretty creative. Btw what is Elena? I never heard of s vylekia whatever thingy
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
strongbeautifulfulloflight,don't know the real name.i just found it on tumblr. Elena is a valkyrie,something to do with norse mythology,i guess.They choose warriors or something.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Found this on tumblr.Can't.Stop.LOL'ing Caroline; you are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me horny, when my balls are blue, you will never know dear, how much I masturbate, please don’t take my nude pin up of you away! I will always wank to you & make you happy; If you only keep your legs spread, But if you fuck me and Stefan; You will be sore the next day! Love Klaus
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I can't wait for the Klaroline kiss. I can't believe they trolled us by putting that picture where they look like they're almost kissing. Lol we've never seen Klaus kiss anyone, we would really want to rate the hybrid in the lip locking department.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.