Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
My standards are high with fanfiction. No rape, no threesomes, no over the top possessive-ness, lmao and of course in character. I'm on chapter 4 for punishment for betrayal? Lol, it's actually pretty funny, in a good way.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I keep laughing hard at it because they're both kicking each other's ass back and forth. I laughed when she dragged him in Hot Topic and he raged at the Twilight section and shoved her out, lmao. Then @ this line when she kicked him in the balls. "That is the second time you have hit me there, Caroline, and I promise you that it is also the last." LMFAO.
Posted at
2425 posts

they aren't suited well at all.Elijah is seems too worldly and mature and sophisticated for Caroline

I know. I can't believe I shipped them before. Now I cringe when I stumble onto a Carlijah fic. He seems more like a big brother than a love interest. However I prefer Carlijah over Forwood, Maroline, and Steroline.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I'm a fanfiction whore,lol i don't have any standards.except rape and abuse,i just can't stand that.

Punishment for betrayal?its by Cece ryt?i think i read it a whie back.lost interest though.i like her fate you can't escape more.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

However I prefer Carlijah over Forwood, Maroline, and Steroline.

Really?idk,i don't think there is any chemistry between either of them.but i'd choose Steroline over the others if i have too.They just make more sense,even if there isn't any sexual chemistry.and 4.07 left me wondering whether Caroline still has some residual feelings for Stefan from her crush in s1.Like her stanning makes little to no sense to me.

Posted at
2425 posts

I choose Carlijah because Elijah's hot and he's badass when he's not catering to Whorelena. I would never put her with Mr. Cardboard (zzzzzz) and dumb jock. I like Carlijah more than Steroline because sometimes Stefan can be really boring and tame. Sorry Steffie.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It doesn't have the best story but their fighting and bickering is hilarious, lol. I still need to try Fate
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think Caroline brings out a more side to Stefan's personality.thats why i like them and come on,their friendship is too adorable.still i'd rather Caroline single than with any of the guys mentioned above.

@Flora Omg you have to try it like right now.i think i already gave you the link a hundered times now.srsly stop doing whatever you're doing and read it  lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*more of a lighter side

Posted at
2425 posts

Fate You Can't Escape and The Lonely are Cece's best fics. I can't believe she wrote Punishment for Betrayal; it's terrible. It started off promising but then became OTT and cartoony.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad