Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Am I the only one who keeps watching the lake scene? :P :P

No,i think i've watched them a dozen times now,they were so damn cute and i just.can't.stop.staring at my avatar.lol.i'm srsly addicted to Klaroline.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OMG what is wrong with people.first Klaus is in love with Caroline and now he is just a wildly misunderstood good guy.arguing with them makes me feel like

wtf is wrong with these ppl.like are they even watching the same show.ughhh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao I'm glad you said that because I've probably been staring at your icon too, now I don't feel as weird, lol. 4x06 and 07 had so many lines from them that just screamed MARRIED
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I just can't stop it.they're so frigging cute lol.and yeah,that don't be mad scene was so cute and that paper fumbling bit too.srsly they are just adorable and need to get together like right now.i will kill someone if they drop KC just like that.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
He told her "you're making a scene" and he had to calm her down. LMAO sooo husband. I don't think it'll drop, I don't think popularity makes a ship (at least in this show) get together, but it'll continue to develop or "drag", lol. There's a fricken promo pic ffs, lol.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And the way Caroline was telling him his girl problems lol.

I hope they won't drag it though and i'm positive that they won't,They only use this tactic with the main triangle and it would be ooc for Caroline to string two guys along.she is not like that.Besides,Forwood is like  in its last lap,i doubt there's any shippers still left lol,it will end before KC really takes off.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Dragging it would be too predictable, so 4x13 is probably a climax.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omg i just read a Klefaroline smutty drabble..Its so sick,i don't know whether to laugh or cry.LMAO.how do people come up with this stuff,gosh!

Posted at
2425 posts

I stumbled onto one and stopped before the smutty part. I read a Klarolijah fic once but they shared Caroline at different times. It wasn't a menage a trois (thank god).

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

There's Klarolijah too?but why?they aren't suited well at all.Elijah is seems too worldly and mature and sophisticated for Caroline.and those threesomes lol,i know its going to be dirty but i still can't stop myself from reading it.its a disease. ;) :D

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.