Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
@flora didn't you send the anon hate lol And it wasn't even included. Fucking Julie plec. I was bragging to my friends for weeks and where was KC dance?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I didn't send anon hate at all. I didn't even know she had a tumblr until I glanced at Klaroline's tag and saw people screaming "ADRIANA WANTS TO QUIT. FUCK OFF ANONS" that fricken queenofklaroline was whoring her out so I told her calm yo tits and we fought for 40 seconds. Then she accused me of being the anons, and I said no silly those anons just know what bad writing is. @Gayatri, that shot doesn't even look like it's off the set so it's either a deleted scene or a foiler pic. Photographers take those purposely to hypen up the fandom. GG has done it and the writer's admitted it.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OMG ppl need to stop saying Klaus is in love with Caroline.Gosh,just because he forgave her for a couple of indiscretions doesn't mean he is in love with her.Jeez.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lol, he does look a little too smitten sometimes but I always see it as more of a fascination that love.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
*than love.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,its more like an infatuation kind of thing than true wuvv.but somehow people can't see that.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Klaus loves challenges and he's quite an adventurer. So I can say part of his interest in Caroline is because of that and another part also comprises of boredom. This guy has been around for a very long time and nothing really tickles his fancy that much and Caroline is just an antidote to that. But I also think he has come to care about her to an extend and she's kinda growing on him.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Am I the only one who keeps watching the lake scene? :P :P
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah i think his feelings for her are genuine but its not love yet.I think he is just lonely and needs some companionship and in Caroline he sees all those qualities like honesty,loyalty etc.

I mean,If you think about it,he doesn't really know Caroline yet.Right now he is just enjoying the chase,trying to seduce Caroline by making promises(i'm not saying he's not sincere or he won't keep them or he won't wait) but i doubt he has a long term plan in place.I think he is completely Fascinated and smitten with her but its not love yet

Posted at
2425 posts

Yeah he doesn't love Caroline but he does care for her. Why else would he be concerned when Mayor Lockwood told him Caroline was kidnapped? And he saved her knowing the council was out for him. I think he could grow to love her over time once he gets to know her.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad