Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
That's totally romantic flora. Tyler looks like he could have been held back. I doubt he can even read.
Posted at
2425 posts
Lol at all the Stefan confessions. And eww at the same anti-Klaroline confessions over and over again. That onecinnamoncookie is pathetic.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

the anti KC one's never do good, LOL. I wouldn't be surprised to see cincookie in our inbox, she's like more active on tumblr now that I barely see her on FF anymore.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Also you called her the worst Tyler stan, on your blog. You haven't seen worse until you met Freckles

Posted at
Cooling

cc is 2nd worst. lol

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lol @ Tyler not even being able to read!!
Posted at
Cooling
lmao: I’m bored so I’ll write you all a story Once upon a time there was a girl. She was super uppity and a total insensitive biatch. One day her best friend suffocated her in her hospital bed. Rude. She later discovered that her friends had all been keeping terrible secrets from her, and it was due to those secrets that she was murdered. Now she was a bloodsucking monster. But it was all good in the hood. As a vampire she was super kickass and awesome. She started dating this werewolf boy because he was hottie-tottie and they had shit in common like both being supernatural monsters. Then this big poop-head named Klaus came around and totes killed her bf and turned him into his hybrid bitch. Double rude. Her boyfriend now had a major boner for Klaus, so he bit her for him. Totally subconsciously, ofc. Then Mr. I’m-British-So-I’m-Better-Than-You comes along and offers to let her die. Wow, real nice. She’ll have none of that. So he heals her. Sweet. Except now he’s totally infatuated with her. He’s buying her all these nice things and leaving her drawings and calling her beautiful. What an asshole. Then along comes Hayley, a mega-hot “just friend” of Tyler’s who likes licking shit off his face. Completely platonic. The baby vamp agrees to go on a date with blondie evil doer to save her best friend. Bf is mad as all-hell and he smashed a bottle. All of that masculine anger. And testosterone. But a deal is a deal, so she goes on date with bad guy.

They have sex and everyone dies the end.

Thank you for listening this has been a story by klausthebootymikaelson buy it on audiobook at Amazon.com

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^She's my friend lol, wasn't it brilliant? LMAO.

Posted at
Cooling

LOL tbh the best thing about this show is the crack.

ALL THE FANDOM SHOULD BE WRITING POEMS BASICALLY.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I wrote a ton of songs, but it ended with like 20 messages of ppl asking me to sing about specific characters, lmao.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad