Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt
JoMo is an excellent actor, far better than others in TVD.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

http://www.allstarpics.net/8668785/020326503/candice-accola-and-joseph-morgan-large-pic.html

 

This made me laugh

 

JoMo is an excellent actor, far better than others in TVD.

 

JoMo is 70% the reason I still tune into this crap...Daniel Gillies is the other 30%

Posted at
@Liza:Yeah I'm back and I missed you too,so damn much.
Posted at
JoMo is an excellent actor, far better than others in TVD. THIS.Fuck who ever said he is a bad actor.
Posted at
Personally he is my best actor in this show,then Paul,Ian and Daniel.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Liza, I know you love your Eljah that much and his suits. We fapped when he got that haircut in S3!!
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
@VeevyTayt, he tweeted a photo of the actor's chairs (KCT) and Trevino retweeted and called it "the dream team" then JM thanked Caroline Dries for writing the episode and said there's lots of klarowood scenes, lmao he said that, so cute.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
4x09's supposed to have KC too
Posted at
Cooling
Guest

He called it klarolyler or something, lol.

Is there really KC in 4x09? Tyler/Klaus supposed to fight or something in this ep lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
There should be since she proposes a solution that Hayley will apparently slap in her face, and if you read the synopsis, Klaus "discovering" something that "ends in violence" miiiight have to do with Tayley, either that or the Silas/doppelgänger crap, but really I think those all add up. But that's a December episode and it was said they'd have scenes in December. I read too much for a show I care little for
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.