Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

@Flora I saw these pics in tumblr, I thought they were just a really good manips:(

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

ANyone has any theories as to why Klaus wants Stefan with him. Remember in the season finale when he said he had plans for Steffie??? My interests are def peaked. I'm hearing that he maybe knew Steffie back in the day when he was the rippah or something. Thoughts?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
What if Klaus likes Caroline and everyone will start to think Forwood is boring? I hope not... I will give you 800 dollars if that ever happens, bitch PLZ. Dying...
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
ANyone has any theories as to why Klaus wants Stefan with him.

He's a thousand years old, call it boredom.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Forwood boring! The only thing that can make forwood boring is bad writing! Plus why would people ship such a good girl like Caroline with a 1000 year old serial killer! Lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

What if Klaus likes Caroline and everyone will start to think Forwood is boring? I hope not...

Gurrrrl,That'll never happen okay.Forwood is epic,its beautiful,its EVERYTHING.and KC is just plain disgusting.No one will ever ship them.Definitely NOT ME,never in a million years.

Posted at
2425 posts

What if Klaus sees the beauty and light of Caroline and promise to take her around the world? Would she be able to resist him?

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I'm having far too much fun with this. We should have done this a long time ago. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

What if Klaus sees the beauty and light of Caroline and promise to take her around the world? Would she be able to resist him?

He killed Aunt Jenna and almoset used her and her man for a fucking sacrifice. 

THAT IS ALL we need to know

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Omg you guys,i have a theory.I know it sounds craxy but what if Stefan met Klaus's sister in the 20's and then fell in epic luvvv with her and then Klaus and Stefan became best bros and Stefan told him he was the king of the world but then Klaus had to compel him to forget everything until he himself told him to remember cos Klaus and his sis were running away from someone even more evil than them??That could happen right.I mean i know its a little crazy but still.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.