Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

S2 ruined DE for me.I could get behind SK,imagine them working and wrecking havoc together,its gonna be soo EPIC.

I wonder how they'll get rid of Klaus tho,he seems too powerful to be so easily killed off.

I know evil how sick would that be for a guy a 1000 years older then her to think about being with somebody that could be his great great great great great great great grand child. Lol

Ugh,i know.You have to be a real sick fucked up weirdo to ship them.like ewwwww.

Posted at

I kind of hope Steff betrays Klaus and kills him mid-season. That would be EPIC. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think Klaus would be killed in the season finale

this is something we want to happen, since when do we ever get what we want? don't count on it     So here's the pic I found...I thought crackshippers photshopped it but now that it says "EntertainmentWeekly" I am even more pissed at Julie and hope she chokes on twinkies. Why stoop Caroline to this? God I wish this was fake           fuck this show and everything in it    
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Ugh,i know.You have to be a real sick fucked up weirdo to ship them.like ewwwww.

Well we can be sure that no one here will ever ship such a fucked up mess. Thank God for level headed people

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

They've got to eventually get revenge over klaus! The good guys have to win at some point! They always seem to never win!

Yeah but my question is how.I mean Klaus is a master manipulator,he has a 1000 years experience on these guys.Even if the  whole Mf gANG banded together,they won't be enough to overpower him.I just hope they don't use plot device bonnie to make more excuses for writing inconstencies.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*incosistencies

Posted at
Cooling

I'm excited for Ripper!Stefan since S1! I just hope they wouldn't glossed it over and rush things to make SE happen again.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I just need DE and all the Boreriginals shipped away ok?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Well we can be sure that no one here will ever ship such a fucked up mess. Thank God for level headed people

Yeah,i will NEVER give up on Forwood.EVER.They are EPIC okay.and KC,just ewww.

Posted at
2425 posts

What if Klaus likes Caroline and everyone will start to think Forwood is boring? I hope not...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.