Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

(really disappointed they did nto turn Elena vampire yet, S2 finale would have been perfect place to do it, although hoped they would have done it in S1 since tbh not feeling her character right now)

Yeah,her character's been a little too miss goody two shoes for a while now but i'm sure not that she's faced death so close and almost lost her brother,she'll take control of her life.

I'm more excited about Stefan's plot line tho.He'll FINALLY stop being boring.

Posted at

LOL i doubt even Plec would be so dumb to give the show's main villain(how Plec called Klaus) a love interest. NO WAY. NEVER. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*now

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Knowing JP klaus will probably have some daddy issues and feelings. She'll probably not make him into the evil villain we all want that just doesn't care. She probably make him a painter and have him draw ponys! Lol

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

YEP. Sooo excited to see Rippah Steffie. Its gonna be so awesome. Can you imagine the GROWTH in his character? I say he's gonna stay the rippah for the entire season. I'm actually seeing a lot of people shipping the new bromance between Steffie and Klaus to be on par with Dalaric. Thet're even calling it...wait for it....Klefan. Isn't that so cute? I hope we see alot of Katherine this season. This could start the whole DE and SK for the better. Those couples could be sooo epic. Almost as good as Forwood. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

IKR,Klaus is an evil monster killer.Why would Plec want to ruin him by giving him a love interest and that too a 17 Year old girl.He is not a pedophile you guys.

Posted at
Cooling

Gosh just give those tards their own spinoff or something

yeah, like that's going to happen LOL. I think Klaus would be killed in the season finale (I'm betting sooner).

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Great pics by the way Red! I know evil how sick would that be for a guy a 1000 years older then her to think about being with somebody that could be his great great great great great great great grand child. Lol

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

They've got to eventually get revenge over klaus! The good guys have to win at some point! They always seem to never win! 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

yeah, like that's going to happen LOL. I think Klaus would be killed in the season finale (I'm betting sooner).

Anything to get him away from the epicness waiting to happen that is Forwood

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.