Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2978 posts
Jtl

Caroline and Klaus! Do these people watch this show and how the characters interact! First off Caroline is a good person with moral compass and klaus just murdered her best friends aunt Jenna. This is like fitting a round peg into a triangle hole. Lol

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Klaus and Caroline??? In what alternate universe would that ever happen? Plec would not do this to us NEVER. She's dumb but she's not that fucked up. The epicness of Forwood will last at least 3 seasons. TRUST!  They won't rush it. But i must admit i'm not feeling this time skip thing. They're just gonna skip all the good awkward moments between them when Car realizes that she wants a man wit dem dallaz instead of a boy that works as a the local waitress. LOL. I kinda want them to have sex in the first epi but i kinda don't at the same time. I"M SO CONFLICTED CAUSE I LUB THEM SOOOO MUCH! They'll def be the best ship on the show EVA!

Posted at

Meh I hope she is cool and is not yet another stuck up airhead and has actual plotlines instaed of romance. 

it would be ridiculous if she fell for Matt or Steffie or something, but I doubt they would do that - they are ~1000 year old vampires, they should be quite unique in their behavior and merciless hopefully,

Hope they cast R.Carlyle as their father though, the man's have been awesome in every role, he should get his own tv show.  

Posted at

Ugh,i hope they focus more on the mythology stuff instead if making the show completely about the triangle tho..i want to know more about the origin of the wolves intead of Elena's love life.I kind of hope they will give us more werewolf mythology in S3 too. I alraedy hoped we would get it in S2, but maybe that's for S3. (really disappointed they did nto turn Elena vampire yet, S2 finale would have been perfect place to do it, although hoped they would have done it in S1 since tbh not feeling her character right now)

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

They wont give Car a love triangle with Klaus. PLEC SWORE BY IT (ahem ahem). If anything we'll see more back and forth between Matt (like what the fuck....why) and Tyler (the obvious choice for God's sake. Gurl open your eyes to the doggie love). 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

You guys are being ridic.J.P is dumb but not THAT dumb.Klaus and Caroline.COME ON!!! lol.even Jp cant ruin the epicness that is Forwood.It just isn't possible.

Posted at

Meh I kind of hope Matt will be killed off. It seems like a very likely scenario and the show needs some good death ASAP since the revival shit that was S2 finale :[

Maybe steffie kills him in premiere????

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Okay now I'm fucking mad because I just saw some crap all on my dash of Care dancing with Klaus but I'm thinking it was photoshopped by those idiots who ship them (which is three people total btw). I don't think the Pringles JP eats can go that far up her head, she can't be this brain damaged

i heard Tyler might leave town again, I would be pissed but absence makes the heart grow fonder

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Ruin this. Hell NAAAAH

Posted at
2425 posts

What's this about Caroline and Klaus? Are people really shipping them? That's like so random. I saw a couple of fan fiction with them but I didn't think it was serious.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad