Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Aria Montgomery
61 posts

Highlight this epi was hands down Stefan and Rebekah! And Stefan basically telling whorelena to fuck off and to get out his house. I loved her face... amazing!


Posted at
10980 posts
Kol was the highlight too
Posted at
2548 posts

OMG! You tooks the words right out of my mouth. I was soooo scared that they would have him mooning over her in this episode and regretting his actions about wanting to be compelled. What can i say. The man not only grew balls last epi, but he grew some iron ones too. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud! That conversation at the end when he says he's not in love anymore (doubt that) and sleeping with Becca is the first step in many to recovery and i hope he never looks back. I loves Kol's and Becca's little convo as well. Finally the originals are addressing the fact that they are the most broken family in history. Daggering a sibling because you don't agree with them....REALLY??? No conversations....just dagger! Kol was so right. It was a magical episode and i love the fact that Stefan seems so CALM about this! No shouting over it, my man is done with bitches get your cure and live your lives....just as far away from me and my awesomeness as possible!

Posted at
75 posts

I just dont get the writing or Elena nerve. She keeps saying how much she loves Damon umm ok SO why are you questioning Stefan about anything. He was 200percent correct to check her azze LOVED IT!

Posted at
196 posts

I never realized the strong Stefan fanbase on this forum. My heart's filled with sadness, because Kol will probably die in the next episode :(or in the not too distant future.

Posted at
798 posts

kol was a highlight, elena cardboard made me wanna stab myself everytime she nodded or just was there. stefan is trying to get over her so why is he still working on finding the cure? screw that bitch. 

i really hope kol wont die next episode or near future :(( he is the only person making some sense in this series. 

Posted at

kol is the centre of attention

and steffy got my respect

my bby, if only if i could kill whorelena for him

and hello my fellow asian persuation how's europee

Posted at
2548 posts

I can safely say that at least a good 30% of TVD fans TOTALLY and ABSOLUTELY hate Elena right now. If her plan for Kol works.....bitch better be running for the fucking border before the other 70% finds her. 

Posted at
169 posts

Ugh Ive never hated Elena more! Bitch!

Posted at

^^ hahaahahaha

and I will lose it if they kill kol I sweear. I will wage war on Elena Stans.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.


Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad