I CAN'T...........This is some motherfucking cray-cray bullshit. Nothing was revealed in this episode that we haven't already guessed. Lets list the fuckery fro easier reading shall we?
1. One cure - EVERYONE saw that coming. Really who the fuck was surprized? Obviously our crew are some dipshit idiots with half a brain. Elena being all "no i can't be the one to take it.......everyone else wants it too" FUCK YOU BITCH! Bekah alone deserves her happy ever after. The rest of you idiots san let youselves be eaten by Silas. Glad that Klaus gave her that little speech about wanting her to be happy and telling her that there's only 1. Speaking of Klaus
2. He was PERFECT tonight. If there was ever gonna be an episode that COMPLETELY sold me on the whole Klaroline ship......ladies and gentlemen.....i am going down with this ship. Hook line and sinker. The way Car approached him to save Ty's life for her had me worried there for a second i was screaming i luuuuurve you Care Bear but you needs to understand that Klaus and Damon are 2 very different boys. One will follow his bitch around with a fucking chain around his neck doind her every bidding......and the other will hunt down and kill anyone who threatens him. Hey atleast he ave the dog a head start. That was very big of him. I absolutely loved their conversations tonight and and much as Car might want to hate him she just can't. DAMN that was some good acting from those two. And Ty's gone for the forseeable future. I swear, the cast for next season looks VERY thin.....
3. KOL WAS RIGHT................to infinity and beyond....I mean what kind of sweatheart man infiltrates the memories of anyone close to him, twists them and make them believe that he's gonna raise the dead if they help him out. Fuck! I was even sold for a moment. This Silas trick is gonna raise hell when he wakes up. NOT THE DEAD you idiots!!!! God. This makes me so mad that in the end...Kol died for nothing. I can't wait for Klaus and Bex to skip town and leave this latest mishap for the local retart gang to deal with.
4. Jer's dead. Whatever, moving on. Just another victim in the Elena crusade. Apparently Elena looses her mind next episode. Gee, the guilt of so many deaths must be finally getting to her. Wish i could say that i feel for her. While she's at it maybe she can grieve for Jenna, her dad, Alaric.....................Bonnie's grams.......You fill in the blanks. My hands would fall off if i continued.
5. Queen Katherine's back. Le Sigh. Be still by beating heart. I knew the bitch was gonna drop in and create havoc. Everyone will want Silas dead so her plan is obviously to bargain with whichever team gives her the most. Team Klaus wants it from her to make sure he can't die and in return he'll stop hunting her. Or she could play Team Retards who will want it to get rid of the huge fucking problem of their own creation, Silas. What can they offer her in return i wonder? I hope since Bex is leaving that Stef will offer his cock and the next 100 years in a cold dark cave far from MF.
i'm sorry but dont curr about Jeremy dying that Cunt WHORELENA got it coming from a mile away.
and red darling, don't make you call you by my fave nickname, you're acting like someone don't likee lollololo
i wub you too, sweety i am a bitter widow, bear with me okay?
Klaroline was awesome tonight. From him asking her about the cure and telling her that they're the same to "It's all for you". Joseph is such an amazing actor and Caroline was good, too. I hated the Forwood goodbye scene. It was 100% cheese and I'm for one am glad Michael is leaving. I hope he never comes back.