Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
436 posts
Nawtyangel

VD HAS THE BEST EYE CANDY.

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

^ Same here! I wonder what going on in that picture with Stefan and the fire...

And there will be new Dalijah scenes!!! :)

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

Klaus probably threw a picture of him and elena in the fire?! lol

Elijah is Hot... maybe he could become like

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

Elijah is Hot... maybe he could become like the

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

Elijah is Hot... maybe he could become like the main

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

i hate my keyboard... anyway to complete the sentence.....maybe he could become like the main villian

Posted at

Klaus went soft the moment he didn't kill Caroline....and softer when he actually gave her a birthday present...and that is the guy whose name gave almost every character a mini heart attack.

Klaus went soft when he spent half a season of boasting of what he will do and then started to talk about his family and feelings, wanted friends, sobbed at his father and started building a house to live in.

Or he is doing his usual empty boasts by torturing stefan since flame is deadly to vampires.  

Posted at
24 posts
Neejan

Stefan and Damon are in deep shit.

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

Or he is doing his usual empty boasts by torturing stefan since flame is deadly to vampires.

thats a sad way to torture a vamp. he should have shoved stefans whole head in the flames... just saying

i wish Klaus would just do something horrific so that he can gain some scary appeal... maybe rip out elena's heart haha

Posted at

thats a sad way to torture a vamp. he should have shoved stefans whole head in the flames... just sayingi wish Klaus would just do something horrific so that he can gain some scary appeal... maybe rip out elena's heart haha

Naw, pretty much he will be all:

Klaus: I will kill everyone you know raaawr *puts steffie in front of flames* I will torture you for mah family! Everyone else: Oh noes, klaus will kill everyone you have ever met!!!!1 Klaus: And then I willl!....build a house and live peacefully and happily with my family eating bu...  *five minutes latter* *Klaus is sitting there crying* *Everyone is still alive* *nothing at all has changed*  *episode ends* *next episode promo airs with someone saying that Klaus will kill everyone they ever knew"

Thats how it has gone for last half a season already... 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.