Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1584 posts
Stavroula

The song is catchy. I listened to it a good 50 times until I got tired of it. But the lyrics are annoying. If you ignore the lyrics, the song is not that bad.

And I agree with you. It's so immature. Especially when the guys she's been dating are famous too.  I remember when she talked shit about Joe Jonas on The Ellen show and then he made a video making fun of her or something. And now they're friends again. I don't even know what's going on.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
They probably had to be friends again for professional reasons, she called him a "douchebag who breaks up with people over the phone" when she hosted Saturday night Live. I think the most I ever felt bad for her was the VMA awards, cause well duh it's Kanye West lol.
Posted at
1584 posts
Stavroula

Yeah I felt bad for her then too. She completely froze. And lol Beyonce's face. One of my favorite moments ever. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL beyonce's face was funny. She was all WHOA DUDE WHAT THE HELL ugh man that West is Best for a laugh.
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

this strangely reminds me of the "101 reasons to ship Stelena" video a friend of me made like one month ago. Actually, it's the exact same, just another ship .............

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Elena what the hell is going in your icon. Lmfao
Posted at

Now where the hell is what you just noted?

Did I say that EVERY song is that? Nope. She has the obligatory christian-propaganda songs too as well as usual lovestuff.

Mine, as in, "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." ie, you are , -oh you my soulmate, the love of my life, the boyfriend I married- the best thing that's ever happened to me.  

Which means treating a persona s an object of possesion that you own.

And yes, I would refer to my boyfriend as mine. As the person I'm commited in a serious relationship with, the one with whom I happen to be in love. The word has its meaning here, not just plain property. 

Now this is creepy.

You are "in serious relationship" but neither you nor your other half are in anyway truly forced to STAY in relationship just because you somehow "own" them.  They do NOT "owe" you something just because you are in relationship. 

So a teenage boy giving a teenage girl a ride, is "subtle" sexist symbolism?

Yes. it places both genres into a roles usual for the gender, simplifying the relationship idea into stereotypical meek shallow girl housewife and the "provder" male.

Are you sure it's not a realistic situation any teenage girl had experienced/could experience 

Its the way Taylor Swift expects every teenage girl to experience it. think about marriage from age of 13, expect every guy to be with her forever and then if he breaks it off, blame it all on the other girl by judging her clothes and calling her a "slut". Also she seems to expect for every teenage relationship to be heterosexual because gods forbid the same gender relationships - who will be driving a car for that teenager girl then?

Taylor Swift seems like a sweet girl,

frankly, no she does not seem like that. She seems like a self-righteous biggot who takes  time to take a stab at every person that she feels have "wronged" her in the past. 

She seems like a such a drama queen and her songs reflect that in a horrible sexist way.

Posted at

Elena what the hell is going in your icon.

Supernatural comedy episodes - the only good thing in shitty trainwreck seasons starting with fourth.  

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOLOLOLMFAO. This Thread!!!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Taylor IS a drama queen but a biggot? Lol get out. I don't think biggots invest their time in visiting 3rd world countries after a natural disaster. You see, plenty of celebrities annoy me with that shit since you can never tell if they're being humble/selfless for publicity or not, but she seems genuine most of the time.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad