Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
98 posts
Ellena

Anyway...Give a look to the video, lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Dude just ignore him there is no shutting him up when it comes to Taylor Swift and Delena.
Posted at
98 posts
Ellena

Oh, I see...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The only thing annoying about her for me is the repetitive breakup songs and how almost every one is about someone she dated. There was a commercial that made me dislike her a little because she told a story about a guy she liked in school, said his FULL NAME out loud on national TV and said he always ignored her, then said "sucks for him" or something like that. Srsly. Is her "Red" album out yet though? I need to buy it. Ugh I can't watch that video on mobile yet
Posted at
98 posts
Ellena

What you said reminded me of a youtube comment on one of her break-up songs that made me lol. "Hey Taytay, did it ever occure to you, that maybe it's your fault?"

Red is out October 22. Totally buying it too. I know it's gonna be fresh, and not so break-upish (but don't we love that? :3). 

For the video, it's beautiful, and it's must've took a loooong time to make. O_o 121 ! 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Haha yeah 121 reasons, I've seen those everywhere for ships, 300 reasons 200 reasons lul. Soooo buying it the 22nd then, it's rly gonna be less breakup'sh?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao @ that YouTube comment I've ACTUALLY read those before omg, I mean I don't think anythings wrong with her but in all the breakup songs, she gets so defensive. You can't possibly think you're 100% victim if you get dumped all the time. At least, in "december" it's sort of the opposite.
Posted at
1584 posts
Stavroula

Taylor Swift seems like a sweet girl, but the whole "writing songs about her ex boyfriends" deal annoys me. She's known worldwide and millions of people listen to her songs. Does she really need to bash her boyfriends to millions of people? She's making herself look like an idiot. If you think that your ex boyfriend was a douche, take the high road and ignore him. And also there's more in life than just boys. ANd her new song "We are never ever ever ever getting back together" LOL...   

Posted at
1584 posts
Stavroula

And that comment you're talking about is my fav. Like if 10 guys dumped you, maybe it's your fault.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I like that song and I'm guilty of having it on repeat a lot, but the lyrics are pretty repetitive. I just find it a little immature to sing about every little break up and let the world know who you're talking about.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.