Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
@ana114...Are you saying you didn't watch Season 2? OMG that was the BEST (in my opinion). You have to go back and watch the whole season with a box of tissues handy. SERIOUSLY!
Wow you guys actually cry over Grey's? It's kind of fake...if you know what I mean....
I have decided to do a top ten of my best tear-jerker grey moments...
10) Derek in the lift in Season 2 when he cried and Bailey stopped the lift for him, to get himself together.
9)When Georges' dad dies, and the family sit around him with the interns all waiting outside.
8)When the little girl Jessica dies, and her dad said they were going to Mexico.
7)Bonnie dying was really sad, and she whispered 'Do you believe in heaven?' into the guys ear..
6) Not many have mentioned this, but in the episode where Meredith 'dies' and meets Denny, i have a tear in my eye when Izzie and Denny stop because they are standing together but don't know it.
5) The season 5 finale, when Alex is in tears as Izzie flatlines.
4)Percy dying, even though we didn't really see his character, for me was completely moving, when he said to tell people he was brave even if he cries for his mother was heartbraking.
3)Alex's vows to Izzie.
2) This is just after Denny dies when Alex lifts Izzie off Denny and carries her away she just clings onto him.
1) My saddest moment is Alex's breakdown in the finale of 4. I never expected this and was so caught of guard as Alex was joking back the tears about everything that has happened to him in his life, ava/rebecca and looking after his mom .Unbelievably heartbraking...and yes i am a major alex fan as you can tell by my top 5 moments:-)
@wannabemer, No I didn't watch season 2 when it aired the first time, but I watched it later on to catch up, and nothing in it made me cry.
When Denny Dies, that was so sad!
I cried at Georges death so much
When Wallace died in invest in love, when burke leaves cristina too.
And the truth is, i'm not even a big cryer There is probably more but i can't think of them at the moment - there are so many sad but brilliant scenes!
@elizabeth of course its fake, all TV shows are as are films! Its just when you get involved in a show so much, its a marker of a good show imo - its called suspending disbelief!
@ana114: You didn't cry at ANYTHING in season 2? Not Bonnie dying and Derek crying in the elevator? Not the bomb squad guy getting blown up? Not Doc dying? Or Denny dying? Not when Meredith says "Pick me choose me love me"? SERIOUSLY???
No I didn't cry in season 2 at all, that season pissed off instead. Derek crying in the elevator made hate him, because that episode was the episode that he choose Adddison, he was kind of a SOB and thought that he didn't get to cry. Bonnie dying it was sad but I didn't cry. Dylan dying I didn't cry because I didn't know him, and he was kind of mean. Denny dying it was to be expected because I knew he was going to died. Like say I watched season 2 on DVD while I was watching season 3. So I sort of knew everything that happened in season 2 before I watched it.
The "pick me, choose me, love me" crap pissed me off, Derek didn't deserve Meredith begging him shit. Don't get me wrong I love MerDer, but in season 2 Derek pissed me off to no end, since then I think he has reedem himself.
Season 3 finale. Seriously. I was bawling by the time Cristina stepped out of her wedding dress.
Also, the Alex-Izzie wedding. That scene was so beautiful-- the music, the characters, everything.