22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

This is pure bullshit.

Posted at
4291 posts
Fackin-alpha

"You know, sometimes love needs to face obstacles to become stronger. People need to be tore apart from each other and say goodbye. The only thing to do then, is move on, and start over. If that love was really meant to be, it would come back, stronger than before. True love always wins against the things that want it's death.

Spare us this Mr. Deeds hallmark bullshit. I hate people who peddle the notion of "twu wuv" and it's existence. Such a thing doesn't exist in real life or fiction and I judge anybody who believes in it hard.

Posted at
gurlplz (=liarsunited)
4499 posts
Gurlplz

Spare us this Mr. Deeds hallmark bullshit. I hate people who peddle the notion of "twu wuv" and it's existence. Such a thing doesn't exist in real life or fiction and I judge anybody who believes in it hard.

Agreed. This shit doesn't happen in the real world.

Posted at
hannaxo(pauper)
465 posts
Hannaxo

The chair on chairs explanation shows me that this entire thing was made up. 

first of all, they wouldn't crash a bar mitzvah, they just wouldn't, second, name tags?? i know someone made this up to seem real, but uh who the fuck wheres a name tag at a bat mitzvah, 3rd, they crash the bar mitzvah does not mean that they end up in the middle of the hora on chairs, only the bar mitzvah and his family would be on the chairs. im sorry but this is fucking stupid.... 

also the charlie thing is completley fake, when charlie first got to new york all that charlie says is that she is serenas cousin, its serena who recognizes her as charlie, and later when they are catching up, serena was like the last time i saw you was when i was six on klaus's boat and they talk about their experience,  do you really think that carol would be planning this for more that 12 years when she was already getting money from cece? 

if you are going to make up spoilers be my guest but at least have them make a little bit of sense..... 

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical
Well, foregoing the concept of "true love" (and with it pretend love or any other flavor of love people might amuse their senses with), I find it kind of funny how some characters mention things like being the love of someone's entire life given that they are only 20.
Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

if you are going to make up spoilers be my guest but at least have them make a little bit of sense..... Well, honey, if you know what's going to happen, please, be my guest and share. And I didn't make these up. If you bothered to read, there's a link on the first page to where I found these spoilers. You can spout your accusations there *rme*

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

lol... you know what doesn't make more sense than Chair crashing a bar mitzva, Chair going to a bar mitzva and ending up on Chairs without getting kicked out. Like ;

People : Hey who are these people?

Chair : Weeeeee!

Also I don't see how Charlie can be an actress hired by Carole and her staying for another season...as a regular character...

Also the Dan writting a story about them seems kind of like the story when Dan wrote about Chuck while going out with Chuck...It's way too similar. 

And most of all, the one thing that truly doesn't make sense : CHAIR SLEEPING TOGETHER

Posted at
Bree04
119 posts
Bree04

"You know, sometimes love needs to face obstacles to become stronger. People need to be tore apart from each other and say goodbye. The only thing to do then, is move on, and start over. If that love was really meant to be, it would come back, stronger than before. True love always wins against the things that want it's death. "this seems true now if he lets her go and shes with louis or dan for a while. They will each find their way back.

I remember thinking like this when I was like 11 or 12 years old.... lol!
Posted at
hannaxo(pauper)
465 posts
Hannaxo

if you are going to make up spoilers be my guest but at least have them make a little bit of sense..... Well, honey, if you know what's going to happen, please, be my guest and share. And I didn't make these up. If you bothered to read, there's a link on the first page to where I found these spoilers. You can spout your accusations there *rme*

im sorry but please don't call me honey. and i wasn't talking to you, if i was i would have said so, like @blairshipper,  i only posted that to tell all the people here who beleive them that they are wrong for multiple reasons, and that whoever made them up should try a little harder next time because parts of their ideas lack common sense... and i don't know whats going to happen, so don't get fresh with me, im not doing anything wrong

Posted at
Bree04
119 posts
Bree04

whoever made them up should try a little harder next time because parts of their ideas lack common sense

I believe they leaked script could be plausible. I mean because since when have the writer's of GG ever make any common sense really?
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.