"You know, sometimes love needs to face obstacles to become stronger. People need to be tore apart from each other and say goodbye. The only thing to do then, is move on, and start over. If that love was really meant to be, it would come back, stronger than before. True love always wins against the things that want it's death. "this seems true now if he lets her go and shes with louis or dan for a while. They will each find their way back.

"If two people were meant to be together, eventually they’ll find their way back." although for me it is DS

Posted at
gagaforchair
46 posts
Gagaforchair

there is also the quote from blair that says "Fairy tales end when they do for a reason......" so def no more louis in the future if that was her "fairytale"

Posted at
MrsGGfan
4477 posts
Mrsggfan

I thought they already showed the green coat and pink accessories...in one of the newspaper shots from one of the last episodes it shows her wearing that outfit. Still though these spoilers make sense...

Posted at
It's Gio Bitch!
5219 posts
Apusaki

thought they already showed the green coat and pink accessories...in one of the newspaper shots from one of the last episodes it shows her wearing that outfit. Still though these spoilers make sense...

they are from the newspaper.... so this is not an actual scene.

i believe the spoilers are true somehow. but Charlie an actress? really? why does she have to be insane to get the money????? this is sooooo SOAP OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
313 posts
Gjp2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiMwbHDiwpA

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical about the whole Charlie part. I mean, I don't think Carol would just pretend to Cece and Lily that she had a child, and then Serena wouldn't know that she had a cousin named Charlie. I dunno, if this ever pushes through, it would just seem to disorganized.

Posted at
8177 posts
Kittiwitti

We also have to know about Carol's reaction towards Charlie staying in the UES and how she needs to be watched over constantly. Carol mentioned something happened in College.....Carol looked sincerely worried over Charlie.

Posted at

i believe the spoilers are true somehow. but Charlie an actress? really? why does she have to be insane to get the money????? this is sooooo SOAP OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right?? But seriously, if Charlie really was an actress, we would have to tell that Serena's LA director that he  certainly picked the wrong cousin!

Posted at
Laurie.
274 posts
Laurie

It's very OMFG but also very confusing :\

I don't know what to believe. And Blair, getting back to Louis after sex with Chuck ? WTF ?

COME ON BLAIR ! Such a stupid move !

At least, like we all knew it, she's not getting back with Chuck (thank God).

Posted at
Laurie.
274 posts
Laurie

*know

Posted at
It's Gio Bitch!
5219 posts
Apusaki

I know, right?? But seriously, if Charlie really was an actress, we would have to tell that Serena's LA director that he  certainly picked the wrong cousin!

LOL LOL
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.