99 posts
Cb-fan

tbh im starting to think season 5 will be the last season of GG.... its starting to go downhill now...starting to go downhill? to me it actually went down down downtown ever since S02.

and honestly, these spoilers don't seem that shocking.  in one way or another, pretty much everything has already been revealed before, except for the Charlie part which is an insult to our intelligence. what is she now some sort of "new juliet"? if they want a troublemaker, there are a lot of better options...

the Dan thing is probably the event that will "change forerver everyone's life in the UES" or whatever that Safran said in that interview...

and the Chair part, as someone said, it fits with all the previous spoilers, minus the sex scene. 

Blair will marry the prince and I'm thinking that either she'll tell him later about cheating on him before their debut and they will break up or she will see Dan's book and will finally realize her feelings for him. either way, it will bring her back to NY.

Posted at
4933 posts
Girlonfire

Lily and Rufus aren't really doing anything... They are just there (as always)

trolololol. my favorite,

Posted at

as a book can change the lives of all? this is an insult to our intelligence

Posted at
7 posts

um.. its a bit odd that dans been writting a book for 5 years and suddenley he dosnt want to publish it

Posted at
99 posts
Cb-fan

@Darcy;) i agree it's odd that he's been writting that book, but i think it's very understandable why he doesn't what to publish it..

I hate when something comes out of the blue and the writers want us to believe that "it has been happening in secret for a long time but only now revealed" ¬¬

Posted at
achelle
32 posts
Achelle

Some of this sounds really fishy. But I think the book part is believable. If I am remembering correctly Dan says in early Season2  that he is starting a novel instead of a short story. Right??

Posted at
4933 posts
Girlonfire

"it has been happening in secret for a long time but only now revealed"

haha, this is what happens when the writers are running out of ideas. remember the long lost cousin on the cosby show? horrible.

Posted at
Loveisintheair
97 posts
Fernandaaa

If I am remembering correctly Dan says in early Season2  that he is starting a novel instead of a short story. Right?

yep! I think you're right!

The Charlie part I can't really buy. Doesn't Cece know her own granddaughter? I don't get it! But I actually like the way these spoilers are ponting. They leave us all hanging with the question: which of Blair's goodbye is supposed to be the wrong one? Chuck's or Dan's? 

We'll have to wait and see, but I trully believe in DAIR FOR SEASON 5!

Posted at
Raven25
12 posts
Raven25

i think the spoilers are real.... there is still the picture of Louis and Blair in the green coat and pink accessories..... she only other outfit Blair wears in the last episode is the dress (from the released stills we've seen)..... to me that helps confirm these spoilers.

Posted at
gagaforchair
46 posts
Gagaforchair

"You know, sometimes love needs to face obstacles to become stronger. People need to be tore apart from each other and say goodbye. The only thing to do then, is move on, and start over. If that love was really meant to be, it would come back, stronger than before. True love always wins against the things that want it's death. "this seems true now if he lets her go and shes with louis or dan for a while. They will each find their way back.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.