the history of the book it seems to me a big bullshit

Posted at
160 posts

I think all of it could really happen. I actually really like the part about Charlie. It was weird that she threw away her pills where anyone could find them. This would explain why she went crazy so fast, because she's not really crazy. The Insider book from Dan sounds like a great storyline. Obviously later when Blair reads it she's going to find out he's in love with her! *swoon*

Chair fans really shouldn't worry. Even if they don't end up together in the finale, and really they shouldn't, it will lead into redemption for Chuck. We all know they will end up together. The part I don't like about these spoilers is Blair sleeping with Chuck! I was hoping they just spend time together. She's such a romantic, I don't see how she can even think of leaving with Louis if she just cheated on him. That's no one's fairy tale. But I mean there is no way they will get married, even Blouis shippers know that.

So I totally buy these spoilers, but I always do. My guess is at least some of them are true.

Posted at
160 posts

I found another one on that forum which I don't see posted yet on here:

But it is sooo clear from the script that Chuck and Blair are done and it seemed really unforced and real. And we all know that the prince isn't going to be there forever. The writers are really building up to a Dan/Blair relationship of some sort. They have a lot of things to take further. The whole book thing. When Vanessa left, she made sure that the book would get published (the author is anonymous, but still...) and when Blair reads it - and sees that she is probably the only one who is portrayed in a rather nice way - she'll probably be really touched. And also in the script it shows how Dan looks after Blair when she leaves for Monaco with the Prince. And Dan goes away to relax and think about things with Eric. And Eric is the only one who truly knows how Dan feels about Blair. I think that Dair happening in season 5 is very much set in stone.

Posted at
ella1989
39 posts
Ella1989

if these spoilers are true then the writers are genius and they've finally seen who deserves to be with Blair: Dan

Posted at
160 posts

Blair talks to Russell on roof...says that Chuck treated her like property.Chuck does apologize for everything. Chuck learns that the Prince waited all night for Blair to come back. Chuck tells Blair that the Prince waited all night, while he couldn't wait two minutes after the empire state building thing.

Posted at
160 posts

Also, Louis and Blair are planning a November wedding and Dan's book is supposed to come out in fall. OMG that would be just so awesome. She will read the book and leave Louis for Dan. I would so be ok with that.

Posted at

if these spoilers are true then the writers are genius and they've finally seen who deserves to be with Blair: Dan

plz...everyone to their seats chuck/blair - dan/serena so was and always will be...
Posted at
Rebeccaaaar
18 posts
Rebeccaaaar

im sorry but if blair were/does go back to chuck. these writers are fucking gay. 

i will literally stop watching it if that happens. -_- 

lately blair's descisions have been stupid and if that chair rumour is true, louis deserves to be with someone who is much better then blair. MUCH BETTER. 

tbh im starting to think season 5 will be the last season of GG.... its starting to go downhill now...

but this is entirely my own opinion!

Posted at

tbh im starting to think season 5 will be the last season of GG.... its starting to go downhill now...

agree!
Posted at
Stephaniesavage
2 posts

You can get the script from this person on IMDB 

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur18420572/boards/

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad