355 posts
Hbicvera

wow blair is seriously disappointing me... her life, her choices

she's just as dumb as humphrey is with serena/other girls in general

Posted at
4291 posts
Fackin-alpha
Fucking Chair, I swear to God. Poor Louis, marrying a masochist who cheats on him(and doesn't tell him at all) with her abuser that he actually wanted to help her get away from. What did he do to deserve this? Why are him and Blair being utterly destroyed so Chuck can get a sad attempt at redemption? At least Dan may be getting a big, juicy SL, FINALLY! and it's about his writing too.
Posted at
9673 posts
Ari

i don't think this makes sense.

at all.

Posted at
3578 posts
Mickey

It's also true that Charlie isn't really Charlie. She's an actor that Carol hired to play her daughter so she could get the money so no one would ever come looking for her real daughter.

Posted at
DriveMySoul
130 posts
Drivemysoul

This could make sense? And GGsss did say something about Chuck and Nate's trip from season not being over. But I'd be disappointed if it turned out that Charlie wasn't really Carol's daughter. And if Chuck/Blair got together.But if Dan's storyline led him to Paris with Blair.. <3

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

But if Dan's storyline led him to Paris with Blair.. <3

where did you see that?

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical

Well all those spoilers sound like something GG might actually do.  But I hope they are false. 

Posted at
355 posts
Hbicvera

Fucking Chair, I swear to God. Poor Louis, marrying a masochist who cheats on him(and doesn't tell him at all) with her abuser that he actually wanted to help her get away from. What did he do to deserve this? Why are him and Blair being utterly destroyed so Chuck can get a sad attempt at redemption? At least Dan may be getting a big, juicy SL, FINALLY! and it's about his writing too.

MTE what the fuck ever

prince louis deserves so much better

blair is a fucking weakling with no self-respect when it comes to chair .. so chuck gets a piece of her ass before "letting her go" and we are supposed to think this guy is "redeemed"? this is supposed to be the "wrong goodbye"? fuck you writers you bunch of shit morons

Posted at
thewrong-goodbye
2 posts

well alot of these spoliers on this site have been wrong for example I was not expecting what happen at the end of last episode to happen so I really hope that these are not true because I want Chuck and Blair to be together. Because if this is true and she goes off with the prince I cannot see why anyone would want to watch season 5. The way I see it is if this is true in the last few minutes Blair will go back to Chuck because her just going off with the Prince is not very gossip girl especially for the season finale. I just feel it will be something noone expects

Posted at
1016 posts
Pixelkiss

i think the book one is true. idag about the chair ones i hope those aren't true. anyways i posted this on my tumblr so here i go copy/paste:

So hear me out, because I may just be over analyzing it. The sssite named their spoiler for Sunday, “Bonfire of Dan’s Vanity” which is close to an episode from season 2 called “Bonfire of Vanity.”

In that episode, Dan is meeting Noah Shapiro and he’s spying on Bart Bass. He finds out about the fire, etc. He goes out with Chuck to get out of his comfort zone and then starts writing a story about Charlie Trout which is based off of Chuck’s personal life.

The spoiler from the sssite says, “Vanessa’s not done trying to keep Dan away from the Upper East Side, and she’ll soon stumble upon something too scandalous to be ignored. Hell hath no fury like a best friend dumped. Looks like this newly-crowned insider’s true colors are about to be revealed. You didn’t think Jenny was the only social climber in the family, did you? XOXO.”

FW named the url goodies from day one. She used the term insider. The new spoilers say that Dan has been wriggling his way on the inside of the UES life writing a book about them for the last five years. He met Serena and Blair five years ago around Thanksgiving. He hated school, he was a loner, etc. I think this spoiler is true because they say Vanessa finds the book and then sends it out to be published. Then I read FW spoiler and she said Vanessa finds something too juicy to pass up.

I never thought I’d believe a spoiler from the sssite but I really think this is true and if that’s the case in season 2 they gave Dan the term the ultimate insider meaning maybe they had some vague map planned out (which I doubt because this is GG and the writers forget stuff all the time) but it just fits together these two spoilers.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair