Emmy's here
1079 posts
Missbubblez

this actually makes alot of sense.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dan realizing he wants Blair out of nowhere while forgetting about her for 3 episodes, doesn't make sense though. And it sounds a lot like something Chuck would do (which he's done idk 6 times)

Posted at

:O

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I cannot see all this happening in one single episode...Especially not the part where Chuck is like ;

Chuck:  Hey Blair, I know your prince is waitting for you and said he would leave you if you were late, but look, let me buy you a drink.

Blair : Sure!

Chuck : Hey bar mitzva let's go in! 

Blair : What a great night (on chair)

Chuck : And your prince? ( on chair)

Blair : What prince?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

How can you not see that happening, their both stupid enough to do it

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

ouff Blair hasn't been so intelligent for the last few episodes as she? 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Getting engaged to Louis out of nowhere was pretty smart, I'm pretty sure he knows her favorite color, favorite food. "I want to know everything about you, even your dark sides" should have asked her that before getting engaged you fucking dumb ass /ragefuckinghatelouis

And of course running to tell Chuck that Jack is back, when clearly Gossip Girl could have alerted the world on that, as well as not even giving a shit that he never apologized for the glass.

Yeah Blair, so smart.

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

This is Gossip Girl, lovelies. Only Georgina gets to be smart :P 

Posted at
kirstenroxscb
57 posts
didn't blair go to ca also
Posted at
Emmy's here
1079 posts
Missbubblez

Getting engaged to Louis out of nowhere was pretty smart, I'm pretty sure he knows her favorite color, favorite food. "I want to know everything about you, even your dark sides" should have asked her that before getting engaged you fucking dumb ass /ragefuckinghatelouis

And of course running to tell Chuck that Jack is back, when clearly Gossip Girl could have alerted the world on that, as well as not even giving a shit that he never apologized for the glass.

Yeah Blair, so smart.

ahahahah^ I LOVE THIS.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.