137 posts
Pennys-boat

fake or not fake i lost all repect for Blair alrady anyway

Date, Eric & Georgie are the only ones worth watching

Posted at
137 posts
Pennys-boat

Its actually awesome seeing Dan becoming a writer and having an awesome storyline rather than being pared with some new crazy bitch..

about time ppl will bow down to him. dont care about N & S reactions. he's off with his GodCuck, she was shoving Ben in Dan's face & fakechose him this season only to 'undecide' again. (rollseyes) He has every right to write whatever about them. Enough of sabotaging his carrer because of other ppl.

Posted at
249 posts
Blaiirchuuck

Dairota- I agree with you, Although Blair is my favorite character I feel that the writers are trying to ruin her, she used to be so strong and independent and look at her now. And one more thing that I don’t get by reading the spoilers is that Chuck lets Blair go after SHE tells him that she wants him and not Louis, I mean Chuck has been fighting for Blair in the last couple of episodes and what? Is he just going to let her go after winning her back?? that sounds weird.. And I don’t get Blair at all when Chuck will say  "You deserve your own fairytale” to her, will she just say ok and go back to Louis even though she wants Chuck?? Ugh it doesn’t make sense at all..

Posted at
Chair lover
10 posts

@ Blair e Chuck: I couldn't agree more with you!!! ;) I'm still hoping that these are just foilers!!!

Posted at
crash
23 posts
Crash

Am I the only one to see a resemblance between Chuck and Blair LS and the Ilsa and Rick's(from Casablanca) one? Even Nate and Chuck spending the summer together, just like Rick and Renault...  don't knoe if I should smile or cry...

Posted at

I know right finally Dan is having an awesome storyline. Hopefully the writing for this doesn't end like the baby sl.

Posted at
jadorechair
34 posts
Diana-gorman

I really don't think any of this is real... Why would Blair say "we make our own fairytales?" if she goes back to the Prince? And why would they have Charlie in s5 if she's not even related to the vdws? They wouldn't just be like "hey let's keep the crazy poser bipolar girl" if she's not even family... 

Posted at
jadorechair
34 posts
Diana-gorman

Apparently she's there with her "boring" banker husband and she's actually not up to anything, BUT when she sees that Serena and Vanessa are up to something, she get's really excited because she's been so bored with her life recently and she wants in. But nobody is telling her what's going on so she's really not a part of it until later on when she figures out that Charlie hasn't even been on any meds and that it's all an act. So she gives Charlie her number in case she wants to come back to the city. Georgina says the city has been "dull" recently.no no no no. this all is so fake. producers said in the sneak preview that georgina ends up having a lot to do with everything going on. they wouldn't bring her back for an episode for her to say everything is boring

Posted at
160 posts

Jadorechair, if you saw the producers sneak then you should already know some of that Georgina stuff isn't fake? We see Georgina and her boring husband and her begging Serena to be let in on the scheming. Unless you are only referring to the Charlie part...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad