4093 posts
Al-in-germany

I think that it's a TV show where the final episode has yet to be filmed, written or even fully conceived, so declaring that one couple is endgame and everyone who doesn't want that should DEAL WITH IT is presumptious, arrogant and obnoxious, so DEAL WITH IT!!

Posted at

The spoilers sound too convoluted to be true, even for GG standards. I found the "Charlie is actually an actor who pretends to be Carol's daughter" to be unbelievable But I do wish the bit about Dan and Blair is true.

Posted at
Nisaliciouz
3 posts
Nisaliciouz

I disagree about the Charlie's not the real Charlie part. It doesn't explain what happens in The Kids Stay In The Picture eps. At least Cece would know if she's the real thing or not, because in that episode, they (Cece & Charlie) seemed knew each other.

If the spoiler is true, I think the writer lost it's touch. Oh come onnnn.. it's the same old story as Sarah is not Sarah but Georgina, or Poppy and Gabriel the liar couple fiasco.

Posted at
DXKing
1185 posts

I hope Dan's book becomes a bestseller...............

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

I hope Dan's book becomes a bestseller...............

Serena will get so really mad at Dan for the way he writes about her, that she'Ll call the contact off. And Dan will commite suicide for it.

Okay, no, that is just wishful thinking.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Waaaat no ur breaking my heart I want Derena dammit

Posted at

Waaaat no ur breaking my heart I want Derena dammit

me too fuck writers -.-
Posted at
229 posts
Krazyforgg

I get the feeling that if the spoilers are correct and Chuck lets Blair go be with the prince and we know the name of the episode is "The Wrong Goodbye" that they are going to have us find out something about the prince at the end of the episode that Blair doesn't know.

I hope that if Blair really does love him and wants to be with him that she isn't being scammed in some way with this engagement.  The whole thing of him proposing just seems to sudden and desperate in my opinion.

Then we will have to wait until next season to find out what happened.

Posted at

ummm

yeah

finale?

not so exciting

never was really

Posted at
DXKing
1185 posts

Its actually awesome seeing Dan becoming a writer and having an awesome storyline rather than being pared with some new crazy bitch...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad