160 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZN0cvKzOlY

So the spoiler about Georgina is at least partially true so far: why she's there and how she's bored.

Posted at
nancy arlington
24 posts
Nancy-arlington

you know what is the most annoying part of reading some of these post..Is that most of u guys are so quick to judge chuck and blair..Soon when in season 5, dan does something to hurt blair, you'll be begging for chair to happen all over again...The fact remains that right now, the producers are smart when they created a horrible version of chuck these last five episodes..this way they make u all start hating chair and rooting for dair...and in season five, when they are sick of creating forceful chemistry between 2 ppl who are clearly meant to be frnds, they will go back to chair..And all of you will be super happy.Because by then, chuck will be redeemed and blair or dan(one of them will do something to sabotage the other)

I think that chair is endgame...DEAL WITH IT...like chuck says...all the other ppl blair dates are just not that IMPORTANT...

Simalarly, i think dan and serena are perfect for each other.Because dan brings out a good version of serena(a friendly , tolerent, happy and smart version of her that all of you seemed to love in season 1 and 2)

Man, ppl can be gullible!

Posted at
9673 posts
Ari

oh

my

god.

Posted at
1016 posts
Pixelkiss

you guys need to go look at the ggwriters twitter. they think the sssite leaked the script. meaning all these must be true.

Posted at
SBW89
132 posts
Sbw89

Really??? so that's all true??? Noooooo!!! :-(

Posted at
249 posts
Blaiirchuuck

I hope that the spoilers are fake even though they seem real... I miss Chair so much, I just watched the season 2 finale when Chuck said ILY to Blair and I cried, they seemed so happy back then, ever since that day when Chuck said ILY it seems like the writers have trying to break them up ... When season 4 started I really thought that Chair would get engaged in the season finale and that they would get their happy ending after all the shit that happened in season 3 but now Blair is engaged to Louis who she doesn’t even know and yet again we will have to wait until september to see what will happen next with Chair... It’s so unfair, I really hate the writers!!  

Posted at
249 posts
Blaiirchuuck

Btw the spoilers doesn’t make sense to me at all. Ok so Blair and Chuck will sleep together after Blair has been saved from Russel and she’ll tell Chuck that she want’s to be with him and that she’ll end her engagement with Louis, but why will Chuck let her go after hearing all that? Why will he let her go after fighting for her in the last episodes? And most important why will Blair run back to Louis after Chuck lets her go, shouldn’t she fight for their love and not care about what Chuck says, I mean it looks like she chooses Chuck so what, is Chuck going to say: Blair you deserve your fairytale and she’ll be like ok then I’ll go back to Louis if thats what you think, bye?? it just doesn’t make any sense at all... Ugh stupid Louis if it weren’t for him and his stupid yellow ring then Chair would get back together on monday, now we will have to wait four months for season 5!! I really hate the writers for what they are doing, I wanted them to give us the magic ending that we had in the finale of season 2, a happy Chair ending...

Posted at
4291 posts
Fackin-alpha

you know what is the most annoying part of reading some of these post..Is that most of u guys are so quick to judge chuck and blair..Soon when in season 5, dan does something to hurt blair, you'll be begging for chair to happen all over again...The fact remains that right now, the producers are smart when they created a horrible version of chuck these last five episodes..this way they make u all start hating chair and rooting for dair...and in season five, when they are sick of creating forceful chemistry between 2 ppl who are clearly meant to be frnds, they will go back to chair..And all of you will be super happy.Because by then, chuck will be redeemed and blair or dan(one of them will do something to sabotage the other)

I think that chair is endgame...DEAL WITH IT...like chuck says...all the other ppl blair dates are just not that IMPORTANT...

Simalarly, i think dan and serena are perfect for each other.Because dan brings out a good version of serena(a friendly , tolerent, happy and smart version of her that all of you seemed to love in season 1 and 2)

Man, ppl can be gullible!

Posted at

OMG FA, you are awesome.

Posted at
8731 posts
Tibby
you gotta be shitting me woman
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad