lol Louis is dreamy 

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

Serena just fails. I'm glad she's going to cali for season finale.

Posted at

Serena will be a stripper in cali lol 

Posted at

Fuck you and your craziness. Seriously. I CAN'T believe that Eleanor and Cyrus are on board for this crap - although, on second thought, yes it does make sense for Eleanor. But Cyrus should know a thing or two about real love. 

I KNOW RIGHT!? WHY GO WITH THE HANDSOME PRINCE WHEN YOU CAN GO WITH THE FATASS ABUSER.

And again people, Chuck was JUST trying to hug her, until Blair went all psycho, and overreacted, like seriously the fuck is her problem? poor Chuck, Blair doesn't even deserve him anymore.

IT WAS NOT ABUSE.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Even the writters agree on this ....They think there is not big deal with Chuck hurting Blair...Because he didn't mean to leave a permanent scare on her face. 

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Who is the first one to make a sensibilisation picture of Blair with a black eye saying : He didn't mean to....

Posted at
AustraliaLovesGG
758 posts
Bandc3

There was spoiler out there already that they will make up at the end of this season! There is a picture of them in bed where Blair is resting her head on a pillow on serena's lap.

That was from a previous episode in Season two, where Blair gets caught lying to Nate by his grandfather

Posted at
7 posts
Whathappened

I hope Chuck kills Blair, I'd love to come on this board and see such posts as:

"HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"HE'S GOING THROUGH DARK PLACES!"

"HE WAS DRUNK!"

"IT'S BALIR'S FAULT SHE'S SO STUPID!" (Yet you ship them lolwut)

Lol pathetic

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

I hope Chuck kills Blair, I'd love to come on this board and see such posts as:

"HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"HE'S GOING THROUGH DARK PLACES!"

"HE WAS DRUNK!"

"IT'S BALIR'S FAULT SHE'S SO STUPID!" (Yet you ship them lolwut)

Lol pathetic

Some of your suggestions were posted, in a different language, on this thread:

FRANCAISES/ FRANCAIS!!!! VENEZ VOIR!!!!

Posted at
9673 posts
Ari

i laughed at blair pwning serena, ngl

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad