3354 posts
October8th2005

OMG I MISSED YOU BY A MINUTE

IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

I'm working on a oneshot with a ds fan who hasn't written before. So its a collab.

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

I'm working on a oneshot with a ds fan who hasn't written before. So its a collab.

OOOH exciting!! When is it out? :)
Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand unlock. jeez after so much time...

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

oh god

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

She just sent me her detailed outline for the first half. I'm writing that now and when she sends me the rest we will put it up. Prob 2 weeks. But, I updated into the light and someone to watch over you.

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3354 posts
October8th2005

anyone lurking?!

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Hi all! I've currently been writing the fanfic called "The Most Twisted of Us."

I love Derena, and while they aren't the focal point of my story, I still insert Derena scenes in there. I just haven't advertised it very well in my summary.

If anyone is looking for a Derena proposal fic, chapter 10 contains it. I had a lot of fun writing it and any Derena fan or a long-time GG fan will really appreciate it.

I'd love your advice about writing Derena too, so please check it out if you get a chance and leave a review telling me your suggestions and what you thought about it!

Here is the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8820266/1/The-Most-Twisted-of-Us

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

I skipped right to the DS part. I like how you write them. Very in character. A lot of people write dan as overly judgy and not as self-deprecating as he really is. It was really nice seeming the channel some old school pilot vibes. I am def go back the jackgina stuff has me intrigued.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.