Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

aww what a pretty art. I love the little frames.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Posted at
9720 posts
Bareerah

I think you meant to say Chair/Serenate fans...no? I'm a Dair fan now but before (from season 1 to about mid-way through season 4) I was a Derena shipper; while I liked Chuck and Blair and sort-of liked Chair. (in season 1) I was never really into them. Dair fans generally tend to like/love Dan so it's doubtful that they would think he had mental problems (also that whole Dan being GG thing is just retarded). Also most Dair fans I know don't tend to be fans of the NJBC because it was always about excluding Dan and we tend to love him. The ones reveling in Dan being GG are the ones who've always hated him...mostly Chair fans, Chuck stans and also some Serenate. If there are Dair fans who think he's mentally ill then they are severely misguided.

Anyway...Congrats guys! Not the way I wanted the show to end but out of the two endgames we got, I always found Derena WAY more palatable than Chair so as long as Dan's happy...I'm happy too.

Actually there are a LOT of dair fans who are calling Dan mental. Which is funny, because one minute they'll say that, but then they'll try to use it to validate their ship by saying Dan stopped being GG for Blair, so he was his "true self" rme. They ignore the part where he supposedly started GG up again whilst he was actually dating her. Then they'll be like. "dan is not gg b/c of this this and this"...but they still say serena married her stalker.

The ones on FF basically just nitpick and look for things that suit them.

Posted at
9720 posts
Bareerah

dlkmvdfm

Posted at
9720 posts
Bareerah
dfvdfv
Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3355 posts
October8th2005

i miss fangirling already omg

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

You think DS will move to LA? Dan was on his way to becoming a big shot writer in the flim industry, would make sense for him and his wife to move to Hollywood.

Posted at

hi guys idk what's happening here but happy new year????

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

who cares about the haters. The fat lady has sung and ds has gottent heir happy they can cry from here till eternity.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad