Ooh I've never seen that pic before, thanks Theresa!!

Tbh I don't understand Leighton's movie choices. This was a disneyish, silly tween girl movie, which I think was beneath Leighton, but so was The Roommate and that Adam Sandler movie!! I think Country Strong and probably the Oranges (though I don't know if that was a good movie or not) were good choices, but otherwise, I think she could do a whole lot better.

Her acting in the beginning of the show was amazing, and I really thought she'd do better than Blake Lively career-wise, but maybe her acting skills have suffered (it's probably just GG's bad writing and her getting tired of it though) or she could make better choices, idk. I just hope she's in something soon that makes me like her acting again, because I used to think she was amazing!! And I hope Ed finds a good project too of course :) They're both so talented!

Posted at

leighton in the oranges:

Posted at

blake at a recent event. dayum her legs are long *jealous*

she's so prettay!!!

Posted at
Posted at

did not like this scene :P ughhhh it annoyed me so much. s3 was OOC too imo

Posted at

Posted at

feisty blair (notice that she loses any semblance of class and dignity when it comes to dan though :P)

I mean seriously, Blair Waldorf is on the floor. They made her so embarrassing :P

Posted at

from the oranges I'm guessing?

Posted at

goodnight everyone! :)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair