16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Sanaa and Elise!

I miss CB, too!  IA, it's hard not to get upset about the overall waste of these characters and their storylines... thank God for fanfic because otherwise I would be a rather resentful bitch, lol!

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Love this gif, ladies... never get tired of seeing Ed's tongue, lol...

Posted at

sad blair

and ed eating an apple...

Posted at

....it's just so TRUE. <333

aww sad chuck is so sad to watch...=( though a couple of those gifs had chuck being sad about stuff that he was responsible for...coughcoughIPandchennycoughcough

and leighton is so good at acting sad. she's like REALLY good. i mean, duh ed is and we've seen him prove it way too many times, but the writers/producers never seemed to appreciate how good leighton is at pulling off the heartbreak. she's REALLY GOOD. they should have harnessed that. and made blair mourn her baby. in front of us. i am never, ever, ever going to get over this. 

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Link was great Elise... loved it!

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

And ITA, both L & E would kill me in those sad scenes... I would cry like a baby sometimes...

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Oh and Elise, I loved how Chuck looked here... yum...

Posted at

....it's just so TRUE. <333

I KNOW. It's so heartbreakingly beautiful that he only ever loved her and he never stopped loving her. (since 1x07!!!) I wish Blair hadn't ever had her s5 phase b/c it kind of ruined things. He always always always loved her and it just seems like though she loved him, it wasn't as constant or as unconditional. Idk, I just hate the writers basically :P

Posted at

and yes, leighton was so good in those sad scenes!! but then they made a mockery of B's character and it was impossible to take her seriously anymore. But while there was good writing, Leighton was amazing as B :) I still wish we'd gotten a reverse 2x13 scene SO bad. WAHHH (that lame Blair fainting for no reason and ugly-hair-Chuck coming by for 2 seconds is in no way what I mean btw :P) SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL WITH THIS SHOW!!! They had so many great things going for them and they just completely bastardized it. Ughhhhh

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.