Posted at

classic/awesome B. I miss this. They ruined her big time.

Posted at

“Blair and Chuck sit and talk in front of the fireplace, drinks in their hand. It’s intimate, like a real couple. We can almost imagine them ten years from now.” - 4x08 script

Posted at
15775 posts
Still-love-chuck

HI Elise!  Loving all your pics too!  

Posted at

this could just be posted over and over in this thread and I doubt there would be any complaints :)

Posted at

k I guess I should write my paper and go to bed! Good night Theresa :)

Posted at
15775 posts
Still-love-chuck

this could just be posted over and over in this thread and I doubt there would be any complaints :)You are so right, Elise... NEVER get tired of it...NEVER! lol....

Good night!

Posted at

of course i just miss you guys -_-

sorry for posting chenny *cringes* but Ed/Chuck looks good here, so ignore her :P

.....sexy chuck does not make up for posting chenny pictures 

wahahaaaa the pics and gifs are making me miss CB and today i heard Dancing On My Own on the radio and all i could think of was piano sex and it was MAKING ME MISS CB *sob* and now whenever i miss CB it's accompanied by a feeling of like...idk i guess bitter resentment. that the writers should have handled them so much better. they had SO MUCH POTENTIAL. it was totally wasted. 

Posted at

haha Sanaa your gifs and comments are always so perfect :)

whenever i miss CB it's accompanied by a feeling of like...idk i guess bitter resentment. that the writers should have handled them so much better. they had SO MUCH POTENTIAL. it was totally wasted. yeah, I feel the exact same way :'(

Posted at

aww this is sad!

poor. chuck.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.