All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Does he look in the mirror and think "yes, this 'stache looks awesome!"? Someone should tell him the truth. Sorry Ed, the moustache is ridiculous and you're not pulling it off at all. Get over it, shave and move on please.
Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi K... I knew when I first saw these pics you would hate the moustache!  I prefer a scruffy Ed to a moustached Ed anytime, lol! 

Have a good night!

Posted at
Elise> I meant the link to the gifs you posted was totally foreshadowing. The one from 1.02 =)
Posted at
Also. I hate ed's hair, coat, mustache, and expression in those pics. Ew. Sorry, but ew.
Posted at

is anyone excited about tomorrow's ep? i keep getting a little excited but then stop myself because i'm afraid we'll just be disappointed...-___-

and also. i'm pissed that they're going to play the "oh no! chuck's dead!" card for the umpteenth time.

but at least blair's wearing a dress...

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Also. I hate ed's hair, coat, mustache, and expression in those pics. Ew. Sorry, but ew.

Hi Sanaa! I have to agree; and you know how much I love me some Ed... I appreciate Eric D more and more   BTW, I don't know anybody who can take a good picture when they are buzzing/drunk... even our boy, Ed, lol... as aleigh says Ed is always gorgeous, but this was not one of those days, darn it! lol...

Everyone have a good day,

Theresa

Posted at

you don't need to apologize Sanaa, Ed does!! :P ugh!

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Forgot... I'm excited about tonight's eppy because of E & L.  I know Bart will die and not Chuck, but all the emotion leading up to those moments they think Chuck is gone should be bring some good stuff and make me cry!  Since the promo does that already, I can't imagine what the other scenes will do to me, lol...

Posted at

ew.

Posted at

yeah Theresa and Sanaa, I'm hoping tonight's ep will have some good CB scenes! They're usually good at pulling off the dramatic stuff but I'm trying not to get my hopes up!! 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.