READ THE NEW CHAPTER IN FRAZZLED!!! LOLOLOL  <33333 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8739757/2/Frazzled

Posted at
Shan_gg
1917 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

Sanaa - I have ALWAYS always always imagined Blair ending up as a lawyer!! I don't know why, but I always have!! She would be BRILLIANT! probably a prosecutor as opposed to a defence lawyer hahaha

his smile is still there sanaa dont give up on him! we saw it ALL throughout 6x03!!!

the writers just need to realise that THIS chuck is just...FAR too melodramatic. They should be giving him storylines in different areas!! You're right, they do give him all the ridiculous BEASTLY s/ls. I mean seriously, just because he was PERFECT in angsty storylines ONCE or maybe even twice does not mean that that's ALL we want to see or all you should give him, jesus christ!!!! Leighton WAS PERFECTION in 1x09 and 2x14!!! she pulled it off amazingly!!!

Even Blake, she was so heartbreaking in the scenes with her dad, she really can do it but she has never been given the chance to. Her season 1 spiral for an episode is the closest she's been given to an angst/melodramatic arc, I wish we had seen more from more characters, especially Leighton!!

Posted at

shan> IKR?! totally a prosecutor hahahaha!! because she's so good at arguing her case and you know she'd manipulate the jury with her carefully chosen and perfectly delivered arguments ;P

his smile is still there sanaa dont give up on him! we saw it ALL throughout 6x03!!!

yea but even then it wasn't as good as it used to be...like it is in that gif. i don't know. it used to be so perfect. like he'd have that devilish look on his face with his slanted eyes and his smirk...but at the same time you could see his love for blair shining out of his eyes. ed westwick really knew how to make it look like chuck bass, ex-womanizer/playboy and overall bastard, had fallen in love. it was EXACTLY the right expression. it really made you believe in his love for her even if his actions didn't always show it. and i don't really feel that from him anymore. =( from either of them. ed and leighton are over their roles and they're not putting as much effort into portraying them well as they used to. also, the writers have forgotten how to write for them which i think is also causing EL's lost in interest. i hate what this show has done to them. omg. ok. rambling rant over. i wish we'd seen more angsty SLs for blair. i love the girl and i want her happiness obviously, but DUDE she's awesome in angst. leighton is brilliant at it. and dammit, it would GIVE CHUCK A CHANCE TO BE THERE FOR HER LIKE SHE HAS BEEN FOR HIM COUNTLESS TIMES!!

Posted at

ok so i just read a really sad but beautiful but heart-breaking fanfic. i have so many emotions in me right now. and something clogging my throat. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8772738/1/Enough

this can never happen, ok? it can't. it won't. 

Posted at

omg i just read another sad fic by the same author (who, at this rate, is going to be the death of me) and omg so much beauty and SO MUCH HEARTBREAK but it's soooo good and i couldn't stop reading it waaaaahh!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8725179/1/Citrouille

by the end i was actually sitting with my elbows on the table and my face in my hands with my lower lip jutting out and this inner voice saying, "WHY IS THE AUTHOR DOING THIS TO ME?" and now i feel like my heart has grown to four times its size and has sunk to my stomach. sorry for the excessive descriptions but omg i haven't been this sad about CB in a long time. *sob*

and again. this cannot happen. IT WON'T HAPPEN. no no no no NO. 

Posted at

oh yea and another by the same author. but this one's more angsty than beautiful heartbreak...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8757891/1/Limitations

anyone reading this? i feel so bad for them...=(

Posted at

aaaaaahahahahahaaa!!!

haha WTF?! ^^

Posted at

I miss charming Chuck. this mopey idiot is NOT who I signed up for :P These writers (and the actors lately too) suck. Hopefully the last 2 eps will have some good scenes *sobs and reads fanfiction because this show still epically fails*

Sanaa, how is that foreshadowing?? I know that's from s4 but can't remember the scene...

Posted at
15775 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
15775 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everyone!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.