3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Goodbye Gossip Girl â˜… 4 Scenes [4/4] 

Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again, but everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.

Blair: I want to believe you, but I can’t. You hurt me too many times.

Chuck: You can believe me this time.

Blair:  Oh. That’s it?

Chuck: I love you too.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl
3492 posts
Justanothergirl
Posted at

:') They were just so PERFECT. S2 was the best. They just don't have it anymore. Blair and Chuck are SO different as characters now and they don't even kiss. Blair is more like her old self now than Chuck is like s1/2 Chuck. I hate it. Obviously I want them to end up together and everything, but the dynamic I was obsessed with is totally gone imo. Hopefully there are glimpses of it in 6x09/10 because so far, I've been unimpressed and it sucks that this season has pretty much been devoid of CB :P I'm still going to keep my hopes up for the last two eps though. And am I the only one who doesn't care about the retrospective? I just want to see the Ed/Leighton/Chace/Blake parts and even then, I'm just not that interested. I'd rather have a 2 hour ep.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

I'm with you, Elise. I don't care about the retrospective. I mean I won't get to see Leighton and Ed sitting next to each other and talking about CB, so the retrospective won't be worth watching for me.

As for the two hour ep: I would want it if we get to watch a proposal, a wedding, a reception after it, a CB wedding dance, a CB kiss and some sexy time. But the writers would waste it on guest stars or on the Bart sl, so maybe it's better that it's not a 2hour ep.

Posted at
Yeah I agree Dede, I want to have enough time to see all of that CB stuff but your right, they would screw it up. They've already wasted 8 episodes so I don't know why I thought a 2 hour ep would help haha
Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Elise, before this season started I thought that CB would be engaged or maybe even married by 6x07. I was so naive.

At least they will get married in the finale and we'll get the flashforward with Henry which I'm looking forward to. I hope that the flashback will not only be about who GG is and how it started, I want to see some CB in the flashback too.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

yey

http://knightleyh.tumblr.com/post/37348670612/ledarkpeonies-nate-storyline

srsly, people need to punch dan more, he looks so funny when his head flips back with fassssshhhhiiiionnn~~

if you have to betray your bestfriend, you can do it with FASHIIIONNNN~

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

i just said "oh god" out loud while watching last episode

jfc

Posted at

Blair gifset

(too lazy to post, sorry) 

:)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.