3492 posts
Justanothergirl

LOL, Elise

Hey, Elena! How are you? I've missed you, girl!

I'm with Elise, revealing who GG is is such a mistake. I think it's Dan. It makes absolutely no sense but the writers want it to be him. So Dan is in a way responsible for Chuck and Blair's accident in s5, now I hate his character even more. And all the things he wrote about his sister, he is the worst brother ever. Like I said Dan is loyal to no one.

And Serena was GG in the last season (which was totally ooc for her) so that she can forgive him and Derena can be endgame. Dan will write his final chapter about himself, he will reveal that he is GG and he will probably write something about Bart too and in this way help them to take Bart down. The NJBC will forgive him because he helped them and that's why he is at Chuck and Blair's wedding. And once again Dan will face no consequences for his actions. ugh

I am convinced that they won't kill off Chuck. They gave us the wedding pics to make sure that we would tune in for the finale. The CB wedding and Henry are not a dream.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn
Lmao gizoogle yes. ELENA. KLAROLINE THO. NO KISS THO :(
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

jhasghdgassagjd DEDE! Howdy :P

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

ELENA

How's life? It's your last year at school, right?

Posted at

And Serena was GG in the last season (which was totally ooc for her) so that she can forgive him and Derena can be endgame. Dan will write his final chapter about himself, he will reveal that he is GG and he will probably write something about Bart too and in this way help them to take Bart down. The NJBC will forgive him because he helped them and that's why he is at Chuck and Blair's wedding. And once again Dan will face no consequences for his actions. ugh

ugh Dede I'm like 99% sure this will happen and I hate it!!! I will not accept Dan again ever :P I don't want him anywhere near the NJBC

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

I'm like 99% sure this will happen and I hate it!!! I will not accept Dan again ever :P I don't want him anywhere near the NJBC

It's a shame, Elise. I just want him to go away, far away from the UES and I don't want him to come back. I really can't stand Dan anymore. I'm so glad that this show ends.          
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL you wanted a kiss? I didn't mind, that would have been too early.
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

How's life? It's your last year at school, right?

Jup, it is.

LOL you wanted a kiss? I didn't mind, that would have been too early. idk, really. i just want more klaroline, and i wanted the scene from the promo shots, which was cut out, grrrr. but really, klaroline kiss >>>>> delena sex.
Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Elena, good luck with your exams. I'm sure you'll do great, but I know how stressful the last year in school is.

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Everyone! 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad