I know that whoever GG is won't make sense and it'll be a HUGE disappointment. I wish they would make 1 right decision and just keep it a mystery. And Chuck simply will not die everybody!! I can't believe people are thinking that. I just want to see the next 2 eps, I'm ready to move on! :)
Posted at

the theory being that Serena always had Dan on  pedestal, and that is why she would not let him into their world...So Dan is being despicable (just like all of them) so that Serena will knock him off...then he can be on equal ground with her....and she will love him with HIS faults. It is plausable.

so...dan loves serena so much. that he wants her to love him for all his faults too? he actually cares that much? i guess this could make sense...but it would mean that dan actually recognizes his faults. which, so far, he hasn't =/ and publishing shit about her is a pretty extreme way to make this happen... You know why else Chuck is good for Blair? Blair has this whole issue with not believing she is special or amazing and that's partially why she schemes so much and can be immature. It's why she was bulimic. She doesn't believe she has anything natural going for her. But when you see her relax and let go of all that at Victrola, and just be her natural self, Chuck falls in love with her. He literally must make her feel so special because he isn't supposed to feel that way about anyone because he's Chuck Bass. How flattering must it feel to her that she caught Chuck Bass's heart. She's that amazing of a person, and he first fell in love when she wasn't even trying to be amazing. She was just having some relaxed fun. I LOVE THIS ABOUT THEM. I LOVE SO MUCH ABOUT THEM most of it is in the first 4 seasons        

.they're not going to kill chuck you guys! come on now! don't think like that =) it's cool, it's just more proof that the writers are unable to come up with new plotlines. if chuck died then what is he doing at the police station in the finale?

and i think they're letting us see the wedding pictures because they know we hate them and have been so close to ditching their lame show all season so they gave away the happy ending just to keep us watching. a tactic they've used before and, i'm sorry to say, always works with me =P

and i'm with elise: no matter who they make GG, it won't make any sense. they shouldn't tell us. it would have to be a random unknown character, but no one would care about her/him.

Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
I couldn't care less who GG is. If they have to tell us who it is then I hope it's Juliette. Or just a random girl from school. It's so freaking sick if its Bart or some other grown up! Like a grown up person wouldn't have something better to do? Between making important deals for one of the worlds biggest company (Bass Industries) Bart is writing gossip about his son and his friends? Yeah right! In season one I don't even think Lily knew what GG was. And why should she care about a site for teenagers? Why is everyone's parents suddenly involved in GG?!?! It's so freaking stupid!! When everyone picked up their phones at Blouis wedding to read a gossip girl blast? That was just the most stupid thing I ever seen in a show!!! And Im watching days of our lives!!!!! Sure I like that the grown ups are more involved then in season one but not in this way!! it's like they just erased all the lines between parents and their kids!
Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
I couldn't care less who GG is. If they have to tell us who it is then I hope it's Juliette. Or just a random girl from school. It's so freaking sick if its Bart or some other grown up! Like a grown up person wouldn't have something better to do? Between making important deals for one of the worlds biggest company (Bass Industries) Bart is writing gossip about his son and his friends? Yeah right! In season one I don't even think Lily knew what GG was. And why should she care about a site for teenagers? Why is everyone's parents suddenly involved in GG?!?! It's so freaking stupid!! When everyone picked up their phones at Blouis wedding to read a gossip girl blast? That was just the most stupid thing I ever seen in a show!!! And Im watching days of our lives!!!!! Sure I like that the grown ups are more involved then in season one but not in this way!! it's like they just erased all the lines between parents and their kids!
Posted at

did eric GROW?

Posted at

watched the producer's preview. i've decided i hate the way sara goodman talks. she just sounds like a dodo-head. 

chuck's been fighting the battle alone because he chose to....js. 

nate's still screwing over chuck? i know he doesn't wanna go to jail, but come on already. it's strange that he's acting all BFF-y with him and then betraying him at the same time.

dan thinks serena will listen to him. wow.

is blair going to suggest that they say that SHE told chuck about the accounts? (btw, what accounts are they talking about?)

ew. ivy.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

guys, this is the funniest shit ever: http://www.gizoogle.net/

type any website in, anything, really. 

you can even try: http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/gossip-girl/general-discussion/chuck-and-blair-20/page-25169.html and then read the comments

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

"tha freakin promo has done cooked up mah crazy ass all cheezy-ass"

crying tbh

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmao gizoogle yes. ELENA. KLAROLINE THO.
Posted at

haha Elena now I'm obsessed with gizoogle now!!

this is my last comment:

I know dat whoever GG is won't make sense n' it'll be a HUGE disappointment. I wish they would make 1 muthafuckin right decision n' just keep it a mystery fo' realz. And Chuck simply aint gonna die all y'all!, muthafucka! I can't believe gangstas is thankin dat shit. I just wanna peep tha next 2 eps, I be locked n loaded ta move on, muthafucka! :)

hahahahhahahhahahhaha

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad