17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Producers preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dxGv3HXZUnw

Posted at
danfan
589 posts
Danfan

I watched it....it's either Dan, Rufus or Bart.

I listened real close to what she was saying...based on that I think its Dan :(((

The recap that I read earlier implies that it's Dan also...the theory being that Serena always had Dan on  pedestal, and that is why she would not let him into their world...So Dan is being despicable (just like all of them) so that Serena will knock him off...then he can be on equal ground with her....and she will love him with HIS faults. It is plausable...But I think DAN the MAN needs to face the fact that he is the one who never accepts them!

Posted at

found this. leighton is SO pretty!! (but she looks so different now!! SO different! still pretty of course, just more grown up I guess :)

Posted at

and yeah I have a feeling they'll make Dan GG. Ugh why can't they just keep it anonymous. that will SO badly taint the good seasons of this show :P these writers, they absolutely suck.

Posted at
3499 posts
Chairfan03

I THINK ERIC IS GOSSIP GIRL I WAS WATCHING SEASON ONE OF GG (HAVIN A GG MARATHON B4 TE FINALE) AND THERE WAS A SCENE WHERE SERENA TALKS ABOUT HOW THERE WAS A RUMOR THAT ERIC WAS GOSSP GIRL. BUT IT DOES MAKE SENSE...THE 1ST GG BLAST WAS ABOUT SERENA AND THERE WAS ALSO A SCENE WHERE ERIC WAS TELLIN HER THAT HE ALWAYS USED TO EAVESDROP ON HER CONVERSATIONS..GG BLASTS ARE MAINLY ABOUT THE NJBC, THE BROOKLYNITES AND LILY AND HER SUITORS...ERIC HAS INFO ON ALL OF IT..HE FOUND THE ENVELOPES OF BART'S WITH LILY AND SERENA'S PAST DISCRETIONS, AND S2 FINALE WITH JOHNATHAN "HACKED" GG'S SERVER NEVER REALLY SET RIGHT WITH ME...SO IT'S EITHER ERIC OR JOHNATHAN IN MY BOOK AND FROM THE LOOKS OFLAST YR, IT APPEARS THAT GG IS A GUY.

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

I don't think Dan was GG all along but I think he is the one who picked up the GG laptop in the video that Diana sent Nate. He somehow became connected to GG. He's not Gossip Girl though I assure you. Neither is Rufus because why would Rufus release the secret about his lovechild with Lily to GG? The Humphreys are not GG. They're probably connected to who she is but they aren't her.

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

ERIC HAS INFO ON ALL OF IT..HE FOUND THE ENVELOPES OF BART'S WITH LILY AND SERENA'S PAST DISCRETIONS, AND S2 FINALE WITH JOHNATHAN "HACKED" GG'S SERVER NEVER REALLY SET RIGHT WITH ME...SO IT'S EITHER ERIC OR JOHNATHAN IN MY BOOK AND FROM THE LOOKS OFLAST YR, IT APPEARS THAT GG IS A GUY

For God's sake. Everyone knows that GG runs on everyone else's tips that they send in. GG is not a stalker following people around or digging for information about them. It's a someone sitting behind a computer screen receiving all of the info.

Posted at
3499 posts
Chairfan03

im pretty sure gg gets out and about and the person getting the laptop from the brothel proves that. everyone is not just sending in every tip that gg blast.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad