Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
With the final season starting here shortly, I've compiled a list of my top 25 favorite Gossip Girl quotes of all time. Can you guys name who said them all? Do you disagree/agree with the list? Since GG notoriously has some witty one liners, let's pay homage to some of the ones that made GG great!
25. “Don’t do it B, you don’t want your obit to say you died in Brooklyn”
24. “Do you ever get tired of carrying around that chip on your shoulder, Dan? No wonder Serena dumped you.”
23. “If you need to mark your territory so badly, Nathaniel, maybe you should just pee on her.”
22. “Save me those expressive eyebrows. I can’t wait until you get Botox.”
21. “There’s a reason we never went downtown. It’s awful. The minute you cross 14th street people forget there’s a class system.”
20. “Nothing hurts more than sleeping with a best friend, Right S?”
19. B: NYU is hell.
C: What do you expect from a place where men wear sandals?
18. “Oh, and if I were you, I’d accessorize with some gloves. Not even a manicure can disguise those peasant hands.
17. “NYU? What was I thinking? You know what I think about ironic facial hair.”
16. “I have to object to you living in the dorms. Fluorescent lighting, communal showers, public school girls? There’s a place for that and it belongs at the back of a video store.”
15. “Let’s catch up. Take our clothes off, stare at each other.”
14. “Dating a gay guy is an honest mistake, but lying to your friends about sex is unforgiveable.”
13. “Oh my god. Stop your mouth from moving.”
12. “It’s so hard to find obedient minions.”
11. “What happened to the Nate Archibald who just wanted to get high and play Halo?”
10. “It‘s just sometimes that my thoughts come so fast that I get confused.”
9. “I have more in common with Marie Antoinette than with you.”
8. “Do you really think I want to spend my weekend watching women with tramp stamps working out their daddy issues? It’s for Nate”
7. “So, my dad left her for another man. She lost 15 lbs. Got an eye lift. It’s been good for her.”
6. “Witch hunts are my Valium, Serena. I’m just trying to stay calm.”
5. “Look, sis, for people like us a college degree is just an accessory. Like a Malawi baby or a poodle.”
4. Girls: I read about you on Gossip Girl. You’re like the devil.
C: Finally, some truth in advertising.
3. “I haven’t been this bored since I believed in Jesus.”
2. “She’s best friends with this girl, Blair Waldorf. Who is basically everything I hate about the Upper East Side distilled into one 95 lb, doe eyed, label whoring package of girly evil.”
1. “I’m Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means.”
And then Blair's answer:
Chuck. You know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors they inspire, but those butterflies... have got be murdered.
BEST QUOTES EVER!