Blair's Baby - Who's the Daddy?

it ll be chuck...so they can rehash chair..which will be so boring once again..god i used to wtch gossip girl for chuck and chuck alone till season 3..he was so awesome...but i hate no character more than him right now...i cant believe how the writers could actually ruin one of the best characters so easily on tv!!!! 

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

why do my favorite male characters...( dan in gossip girl) and damon (vampire diairies) never get the girl..altho i kind of have hope for this season for both dan and damon that they ll somehow end up (even if for a few eps) with blair and elena..i really hope it happens!!!

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

hmm..i don think they ll make dan the father..i think they just wanna do that..so once again they can pretend that they will shock the people about the father..much like the pregnancy shock...lol...

i don know iam feeling very sad...i feel really bad for dan..one sided love sucks..its soo painful..i hope blair comes to her senses soon and ends this misery for dan..

Posted at

i feel so bad for dan!!!

poor dan...really...well the last few seasons...atleast s3 n s4...serena kept treating him like shit...made him her backup when she had noone and kept rubbing different guys in his face..he finally manages to get over serena but falls for blair...who doesnt return his feelings at all...and i died in the scene today...he looked so sad..like he was almost about to cry when blair is yelling at him for not telling her...its really really sad for him..i don think the season will get better for him...as he might even be helping out blair and chuck bury their differences and preparing to raise a baby...thats sadder...maybe it ll be better if he gets a girl who actually loves him..for real..maybe if serena can change for the better and make up her mind once and for all..or even blair( i love them tgthr)..but she has too many things happening in her life...to really focus on dan now...

ps...penn badgley acted so well today...omg hes so cute!!!

Posted at

16 year old Penn Badgley

http://www.incubusview.com/messboard/viewtopic.php?p=69351&highlight=#69351 this is where penn badgley discusses hillary duff..and he calls her fatty!!!! lol 

Posted at

16 year old Penn Badgley

maybe you guys will like this...i absolutely love penn badgley....

oh, fuck yeah. i shall incorporate question in answer where appropriate. when i was a kid i wanted to be a covert ops badass, like a navy seal or something of that ilk. "my inspirations" are such that i can't quite elucidate. sorry. i wll say that the most inspiring force in my life is music--but then, that is such a broad statement (cliched, too) that i may as well have not said anything. no. my heart remains intact. i won't actually be here. i already am. i hate having to pin down a favorite film and have people judge me, respectively--but i'll say it's pulp fiction. even though it is possibly the most popular favorite movie, it is not without good reason. fall--i am down with anything autumnal. i've recently developed a mild case of insomnia--going to bed around 5:30am and waking up soon after. always tired, and after about ten and night, i operate in zombie mode. i'm working now too, so it's unfortunate. i kept leaving and coming back sporadically because... ...you are not entertaining enough. i do not have a favorite disney character. disney represents, and in fact owns, most of the things i despise. my hair is much too long--it's thick, curly, and down to my mouth in the front. a couple inches longer in the back. i last went to the toilet roughly 45 minutes ago. i do not moisturize. that shit is for girls, ziggy. i'll tell you this much--i consider most products of any creative process with a substantial amount of integrity underrated, let alone 'this is the place,' because who ever it is that rates shit is a moron. d12's debut album is the most embarassing album i've got. ...my favorite childhood moment is escaping me right now. fuck.. maybe i wasn't happy. i have several quotes i enjoy: the one in my sig, which is short and simple. there's the line in 'eclipse,' from dark side of the moon--"everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon." excluding 'money,' that album is astounding. then there's another from kurt vonnegut in slaughter-house five, and although i don't quite remember it, it goes something like, "He had a tremendous wang, incidentally. It's a funny thing, you never know who's going to end up with one." pumpkin ice cream is too good, that's what's up. of course not, ian. i do have a beautiful body after all. no kiss, though. n/a yes, pie is so good. i could give a fuck about pi, dude wtf. jbone, i'm not going to answer your questions. they're sub-par. i do agree i'm never coming back. *expression of gratitude towards anthony's movement to bump* jake, that's a rhetorical question. what can i do? no, i never intended to come to jersey. not once. because that's just not something i'd do, okay man? back atchya!_________________penn. 

Posted at

Dare to Dair?

where are thse pics from? i love blairs dress and dan..omg hes so adorable!!!!

Posted at

penn dating zoe kravitz (Penn Badgley)

and dont u guys think that penn badgley has become too thin..his face looks really gaunt..but then again he is so so hot!!!

Posted at