Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

They were hoping for klaus to lure Bonnie to the dark side. But now that Julie said her dark arc is over no chance. Lol. Epic fail. I'm still laughing at BB fans hating on care for not 'protecting' her in the premiere. She told klaus to wait until Bonnie got stronger. what more do they want?
Posted at

Can't wait for Kol to hit on Caroline too and rile them up some more.

Posted at

Exactly. And those Klonnie worshippers are saying Klaus is a dick and that's why they don't ship KC. Please, if Klaus saved Bonnie over Rebekah they'd be swooning. For some reason all Klaroline scenes  are 'dumb' and any potential Klonnie scene is gold.

Posted at

And this bitch tagged Caroline and all the BB fans came and were like I know. Caroline is Elena 2.0. Bonnie has dumbass friends. Like what? I never saw any scene where Caroline treated Bonnie like shit. Caroline's a better friend than Bonnie has bene to her. Fact. And the idiot continued it with I don't vampire Caroline she was better as a human. Now everyone's obsessed with her and she's a hypocrite. Translation: Caroline gets screentime and all the boys. Bonnie gets nothing. I'm bitter.

Posted at

Honestly, I don't see where people get that whole Caroline cares so much (atleast about Bonnie.. I used to think that she does, but after I watched some of the clips for the season premiere, I realize she really doesn’t. I think its just we’re so desperate to find people that care, that some of us Bonnie fans try to act like Caroline cares, but in reality only Jeremy actually gives a shit , and even that’s limited. The scene where Caroline was supposedly stand up to Klaus, that was a full on lie. Caroline didn’t stand up for Bonnie, at least not as much as a best friend should. I’ve seen Stefan care more about Bonnie, and honestly he really doesn’t (at least not anymore, and he’s a different story). She didn’t even move to defend Bonnie, and that made me realize she’s either scared of Klaus (which by now, she should be aware he really wouldn’t harm her) or she cared about the separation of Tyler & Klaus than she did about Bonnie’s well - being. I mean I would expect her to stand up to Klaus and try to put some distance between him and Bonnie, but nope. Caroline is a better friend than Elena, but not by much, they still care about their boyfriends than they do about Bonnie.

What is this shit? This made me laugh so hard. Caroline has been there for Bonnie when Bonnie had her mom drama, when Jeremy cheated on her, etc. What did Bonnie ever do? Oh yeah, told her off when she wasn't listening to Bonnie's problems. (Yeah Care was self absorbed in S1) And not wanting to make her a daylight ring cause she hates vampires. Wow, great friend

Posted at

Maybe she meant the part where he said she needs to leave MF and she's bigger than small town life.

Posted at

“Even though [Caroline’s] focused on Tyler, she’s listening to Klaus.” - Candice Accola

Candice is so pretty.

Posted at

I feel like Caroline gets shit from Bonnie and Elena fans simply because their favorite heroine's aren't as developed as she is.

That's exactly it. They're pissed the majority likes Caroline while Elena and Bonnie are seen as sucky/underdeveloped characters. I see tons of Elena/Bonnie fans scratching their heads as to why Caroline's popular when all she does is have sex and provide comic relief. Lol caroline can sit in a chair and I watch her over Borelena and Bonnie.
Posted at

Yep. And then BB fans defended her saying that KC fans are pissed because she dissed KC. That's not it. It's because she tagged her hate and acted like an arrogant bitch. You know people tagged lesser stuff in the Bonnie tag and got stoned for it. Yet she practically called Klaroline stupid and idiotic and her followers are like calm yo tits. She just innocently tagged her opinion. BS.

Posted at

the klebekah fight

Yep so those people don't matter. Real Klaus fans would love him because they want him to stay as he is.

Posted at
x Close Ad