Season 3

@XxLuLuxX You are right.And I dont know if u agree but season 3 would be a blast in my opinion if they would go all the way to the begining of the vampires,the first Petrova maybe..why Petrova and not her friendly neighbour LoL....It would be delightful.:D

Posted at

Matt and Sheriff Forbes compelled?

Matt will pretend he is compelled and he'll act like nothing happend.When Caroline will tell Stefan she compelled Matt I think Stefan will think that everything's fine..I guess...

Posted at

Season 3

I know it's early to talk about season 3,when this season is rolling and it has 5 episodes left..but have you guys been wondering what will season's 3 story line would be?I mean I think they will deal with Klaus this season and I bet it will be the best season finale ever...Maybe season 3 will be about new love triangles aka Delena...maybe Elena will become a vampire at the end of this season.I'm so excited about this show and I have all of my confidence in the writers :> Please tell me how you imagine it.

Posted at

Matt and Sheriff Forbes compelled?

@TVDObsession I think Liz Forbes wants either to kill Caroline because she thinks her daughter is "already dead" or she wants to follow her step by step and see if there are others 'cause I didn't hear Matt say something about Stefan or Damon being vampires..These are my ideeas.

Posted at

Elena,a vampire...

I totally agree with you and I love Ty and Caroline too and of course I'm a Delena fan.I like Stelena also but it's the thing that bad boys need good girls and they have that click you know...chemestry..flirting and Damon's eye thing :>

Posted at

Elena,a vampire...

@Delena&Forwood4ever I hope Delena progress will happen soon :> and I'm excited for Tyler's come back.Hope he and Caroline will be 2gether cause Matt didn't do the right thing..He told on her :|

Posted at

Elena,a vampire...

Do you think Delena will happen only if the writers persue the ideea of the book and Stefan will be gone?I mean not dead(God No), but trapped somewhere?I personally don't think the relationship between Elena and Damon can develop while Stefan is around,'cause she really loves him and I don't think she'll cheat on him like Katherine did.I love Stelena and Delena also but I was wondering how happy would Elena be with Damon and Damon with Elena..

Posted at

Elena,a vampire...

@bella i agree with you and that there is still a lot of story to be told with her being human.

Posted at

Elena,a vampire...

@stavroula you are so right.she is not like katherine.we asume that katherine became like this because she was unhappy,because she thinks she is the most important person and she will sacrifice everything in order of her safety.elena has had her downs as well..but she didn't become evil and she thinks of others first.

Posted at

Elena,a vampire...

Hello everyone,I'm new here but I want to ask you how would you feel towards Elena becoming a vampire,in case Bonnie fails and the dagger thing isn't posible because Klaus is possesing Alaric.I mean part of her "charm" might be that she is human.Please feel free and tell me your theories.

Posted at