Who wants to see....

@Halde oops...sorry just got carried away...you're right,my bad..

Posted at

Who wants to see....

I totally agree @TVDObsession...she should kiss him back.They're in war with the oldest vampire ever and he should get a kiss,a hug and a " I really love you Damon" sentence :>

Posted at

Matt and Sheriff Forbes compelled?

I do strongly belive that Liz Forbes will be a pain...for the boys..

Posted at

Who wants to see....

@TeamDamon4ever Lol yeah that scene must be seen..Maybe Damon tells Elena he wants to go in that moment to fight Klaus and maybe she says that Klaus is going to kill him,and his reply will be that he knows but he doesn't care that he'll die 'cause he sacrifice in the name of love.And then she slaps him and tells him that she cares about him and she won't let him go.

Posted at

I've been a bad, bad boy.

Damn!! this guy is super hot :>

Posted at

"The Last Day" 2x20 Episode stills

@Bella I hope at some Tyler-Caroline scenes too :D

Posted at

Season 3

@prom_queen it's a good ideea.Maybe the Elena-vampire should wait a little,you're right.

Posted at

@Halde I guess you're right..But maybe Caroline already told Matt how she stays in the sun..and Matt tells Liz.

Posted at

"The Last Day" 2x20 Episode stills

wow great photos :D

Posted at

I guess she'll pay atention more to her daughter and she'll realize that Caroline has a ring that she never takes off..and then maybe she'll think something is up with that.But as a parenthood thing I really hope she won't try to kill her daughter even if she is a vampire..

Posted at